Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: My welcoming post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is wysdm. I also go by other aliases, but you can call me whatever you want to.

I used to play this game a lot during the 2012-2014 era. I originally signed up on PR2 under a very old account which I no longer have access to since I forgot the password. I quit playing around 2014 and have occasionally poked around to see how PR2 has been doing. I'm glad to see that this community is still around and hasn't actually died out. It would be nice to see the player count increase again and for this game to start getting noticed by other people a lot more.

I enjoy playing other games, mainly TF2 being one of them. I've played CSGO, CSS, and some minuscule single-player games as well. My computer is kind of low performance, so I'm pretty limited as to what I can play with an acceptable frame rate. I'm an ex-music producer as well. I stopped some time ago and haven't really felt like pursuing music any further. I also enjoy things such as doing photography, editing and making stuff in photoshop, watching movies, playing video games, meeting new people, and sleeping. 

Hopefully I'll meet some new and cool people in this community, although I may not go on here that much, I'm still very active on both discord and steam. I'm even on the PR2 discord group and do occasionally chat on there.

Feel free to ask me anything you want and nothing super personal.
Welcome to JV2! It's great to have you!
Heeeeeyyyy
Aloha!