Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Emppy is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
Hopefully someone remembers me... I used to play PR2 -really much- when I was younger. Someone maybe remember me by name Emppy, others maybe even remember me from account Devious Furious. I was also in original JV with something +800 posts(?), mostly spamming. :S

Let's tell a story about me

I started playing PR2 in 2008 first time. Account named .Emppu. (After making Emppy I have been keeping that account as secret because it low level content but here it is now) I was 9-10 years old at the time and mostly played with irl friends back then.
Traps weren't so popular in 2008-2010 than now. I made couple of short noobish trapworks inspirated by others and those got lots of plays in ”newest” because they were just started to rise. Can't remember 100% but [4P] TEAMWORK was one of first I made. (They werent even called traps back them xD Most called them just teamwork maps)

Years go and I make more traps and get lots of friends with my account. Smile Started being part of teams and met ”Veka” in his TeamBobby. I think no one knows him anymore but we made account Devious Furious together to create and publish traps.
It was succees. 2011-2012 we made +20 trap levels and also ran multiple yolasites. TeamFurious etc. if someone remembers those. I remember Fury Traps had +50k plays, mostly because spamming it in newest all the time to have it in page 1-2 in evening hours.
He started to be inactive and we fight over right to own DF. I think I was little bit too selfish back then but I had made almost all DF's new maps alone and he had email so it was the end of that account. I deleted maps made by me and he changed password after all the years so I had nothing left.

2012, after over 4 years active playing I only had traps in .Emppu. (old and not good levels), Team Furious (Our team acc which I owned but can't remember password and email anymore :S) and Electro Ninja (made right after lost access to DF). I was thinking about quiting but then I made in 2012 Feb. account Emppy for comeback. Thanks for stong community in JV and in yolasites it got quite popular even with only 2-3 traplevels.
2012-2013 played lot. I mean really much. I made almost all traps which can be seen now and used to sims with multiple accounts. As start of 2013 I had rank 35, in summer I got it to 49. + PR2 friend Speedest helped folding cowboy hat.  Smile I played daily 2-10 hours.

2013 summer I ended active playing. Great game which was already dieing, lots of friends went offline for good. Frown

Then I have come back every now and then to update HOFs and look around do others players still recognize me and yeah they do. I can't believe that one of my trapworks have +70k plays and all combined my levels have been played over +200k times.  Eek  Thank you all who have supported me all these years and enjoyed my levels.  Smile

I was thinking about making list to thank certain players and JV members but sorry, I can't remember all the names so it wouldn't be fun if I would miss someone really important. So I will thank you generally: Thank you all who ever played traps with me, supported me and where part of same teams back in 2010-2013 and thanks for JV's community ofcourse.
Respect for all who have been keeping this game alive all these yeas. Bow

So I'm back... I'm university student nowadays and too much hurry in IRL to play platform racings so I won't be back playing as active as I played in 2012 xD, sorry. Hopefully I will be there every now and then.  Cool
Hey Emppy! Of course I remember you. Welcome back to JV(2)!
Welcome! I remember your trapworks well.
The creator of the only traps I ever enjoyed playing!!! Welcome back!!!
I’m still making traps, but I have no motivation. I enjoy your traps, welcome back emppy! I seek to see more work from you