Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Discord ID Won't Save
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I fill out the spot for Discord ID, it disappears after clicking Update Profile.

[Image: W_93hUGvTcO-l9V6XPFHfw.png]
I think I know the cause of this. I started to fix it earlier, but I fixed the thanks instead. Thanks for the reminder!
(28th November 2017, 2:47 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I know the cause of this.  I started to fix it earlier, but I fixed the thanks instead.  Thanks for the reminder!

Also, no sense in starting an entirely new thread for this, but this forum should be called Bugs and Suggestions
(28th November 2017, 2:51 AM)Rank Wrote: [ -> ]Also, no sense in starting an entirely new thread for this, but this forum should be called Bugs and Suggestions

Haha, probably a good idea. I was actually thinking that when I was making the forum, but for some reason I didn't change it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm having a bit of trouble fixing this. I'll do my best tomorrow, but now it's time for sleep. Want Some?
Make a new discord account, simple. xD
(29th November 2017, 12:53 AM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Make a new discord account, simple. xD

What? It's not a problem with my Discord account, it's a problem on this site. Try entering something under Discord ID and updating your profile.
(29th November 2017, 12:57 AM)Rank Wrote: [ -> ]What? It's not a problem with my Discord account, it's a problem on this site. Try entering something under Discord ID and updating your profile.

Where do I go to do this?
(29th November 2017, 1:11 AM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I go to do this?

[Image: VYCF4pZrRWqtIR4YJeTDzg.png]

[Image: R39r43aEQcq_GpQtZ0L3fg.png]

[Image: Z_8WHvqmRA2vcf0oH4I94A.png]
(29th November 2017, 1:17 AM)Rank Wrote: [ -> ] [Image: VYCF4pZrRWqtIR4YJeTDzg.png]

[Image: R39r43aEQcq_GpQtZ0L3fg.png]

[Image: Z_8WHvqmRA2vcf0oH4I94A.png]

Oh yeah, gotchu. Didn’t work for me either but everything else did…
Fixed it! I had to track down the php file that was handling the input data.