Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: do you drink?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I used to drink almost every night. Its gone down to like 0-1 nights per week now
Why would I drink alcohol when I can drink tea

Alcohol tastes like poison to me, but then again I've only tried that shitty wine and champagne
Yes, oof Tongue

Only a social drinker, though
I have never drank before. Maybe I am just too tight fisted to even buy alcohol, but I plan to have a glass of wine when I graduate from college
im only 19 bro thats illegal
I drink Water, Soda/Pop (whichever you guys prefer to call it, I say one or the other when talking to someone I know like a certain word), vodka redbull is my go to drink w/ my friends when we used to go to the bars but I drink other drinks too
(12th November 2020, 4:16 PM)Colind Wrote: [ -> ]I drink Water, Soda/Pop (whichever you guys prefer to call it, I say one or the other when talking to someone I know like a certain word), vodka redbull is my go to drink w/ my friends when we used to go to the bars but I drink other drinks too

that or screwdriver were my go to drinks at the bar

when im chilling i usually have a whiskey coke, preferably using jack daniels
(12th November 2020, 4:46 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]that or screwdriver were my go to drinks at the bar

when im chilling i usually have a whiskey coke, preferably using jack daniels

My go-to is fireball and coke. Tongue
(12th November 2020, 4:47 PM)Janelle Wrote: [ -> ]My go-to is fireball and coke. Tongue

if you havent had fireball with cream soda, youre missing out. it tastes just like a cinnamon bun
I haven't for a while since I turned 21
still nah, don't really see a reason to
and I see plenty of reasons not to
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5