Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Laugh You Lose - High Stakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a little spin-off of the laugh you lose threads. It's exactly the same, rules and all.

AwEsUm Wrote:Laugh Requirements: You laugh if you utter any noise after viewing/reading the pic/post;

Not a Laugh: If you smile, smirk, or frown (No noise uttered) then you have not laughed

Here's the spin: If you lose, you MUST thank the poster that made you laugh. Read below at your own risk... of pressing the thanks button.

You never really lose, but if you "lose," you have to thank the poster of the picture.

NEW RULE: Lolcats aren't banned, but frowned upon. Please don't use many of them, it gets very annoying when there is post after post of them only, behind of which people find them extremely funny when they're not fooling anyone.

Recovered from: http://web.archive.org/web/2015032321430...igh-Stakes
I’m liking this idea.
[Image: theres-something-wrong-with-this-banana.jpg]
Not a photo but a joke.

What’s the name of a goat with horns?

A horny goat.
M A G N I T U D E
If you're ever feeling cold go to a corner. It's usually around 90 degrees.
I have some of the funniest/most offensive "Memes," but I don't wanna get banned.
(30th November 2017, 8:37 PM)Erin Wrote: [ -> ]I have some of the funniest/most offensive "Memes," but I don't wanna get banned.

Do it, you won’t. You’re scareeeeeeed.
(30th November 2017, 8:41 PM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Do it, you won’t. You’re scareeeeeeed.

Yeah, kinda, ha. I know how much most of the mods/admins hate me. I used to always get banned for the smallest things. Saying, "You're a guy in real life" got me permanently banned on/from "Acid Chat," or whatever it's called.
(30th November 2017, 8:49 PM)Erin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, kinda, ha. I know how much most of the mods/admins hate me. I used to always get banned for the smallest things. Saying, "You're a guy in real life" got me permanently banned on/from "Acid Chat," or whatever it's called.

What?! Well I’m sure the Staff are more appreciate than the past. I hope? What was your old name?
(30th November 2017, 8:52 PM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]What?! Well I’m sure the Staff are more appreciate than the past. I hope? What was your old name?

I think it was still the same, maybe. If not, it was probably "Doze."
(30th November 2017, 8:53 PM)Erin Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was still the same, maybe. If not, it was probably "Doze."

Oh my! It’s Doze! Remember Sir Sp33d?! (Should we take this to messages?) #SpammingPosts.
[Image: JV9CqrA9Sw6Rav0cydRGww.png]
[Image: 1jkbu6.jpg]
I loved this era of memes.
Good idea.
(30th December 2017, 7:11 AM)PinkAxie Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1jkbu6.jpg]
I loved this era of memes.

Didn't work.:\
a funny post i found in PR3R (when the game freaked out and looked like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNc4JkXcQIg (I recorded the video))

"then why does it look like someone took a **** in the code?"
[Image: 2017-09-07.png]
[Image: 2017-09-27.png]
[Image: 2017-10-23.png]
[Image: 2018-05-29.png]
[Image: 2017-10-11.png]
[Image: 2018-04-13.png]
can we not use up to date memes or something?
no breathing in the halls
Pages: 1 2