Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Post Video Game Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Post video game music that you like and would like to spread. 

I'll go first.

From Civilization IV

From Crashday

Absolutely stunning piece.
I’m more into chill music aye.. Like kick back kinda stuff.. Ya’ll ain’t on my level.
I always thought that Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver had a great soundtrack. Here are a couple of my favorites:

(28th November 2017, 7:10 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes! Tony Hawk games had the best soundtracks.

Also I found myself listening to the soundtrack for Kirby Air Ride earlier today for the nostalgia value haha.
All jokes aside, this never seems to get old. I'll sit on the main menu of the game just to hear this several times.

(28th November 2017, 7:20 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought that Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver had a great soundtrack.  Here are a couple of my favorites:

What about this nightmare fuel?
(28th November 2017, 7:26 PM)1python64 Wrote: [ -> ]What about this nightmare fuel?

oh GOD Eek
(28th November 2017, 7:21 PM)1python64 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! Tony Hawk games had the best soundtracks.

Also I found myself listening to the soundtrack for Kirby Air Ride earlier today for the nostalgia value haha.

Yes, the only reason why I knew what Johnny Cash was when I was 5!

OT:
This masterpiece
How do you show the video.. Not just the link? But here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnO4AU6ORoQ
(28th November 2017, 8:52 PM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]How do you show the video.. Not just the link? But here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnO4AU6ORoQ

Click preview post then go on this.

[Image: hPORmEq.png]
(29th November 2017, 7:16 AM)Stxtics Wrote: [ -> ]Click preview post then go on this.

[Image: hPORmEq.png]

Did I do something wrong? I tried it..
(29th November 2017, 1:25 PM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Did I do something wrong? I tried it..

Change the video from Dailymotion to Youtube
Pages: 1 2 3 4