Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Super Smash Ultimate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ry66kgiz1o311.jpg]

For those who have the Nintendo Switch, Super Smash Ultimate is coming out really soon. December 7th! Nintendo already reported it as their most pre-ordered game in the company's history which is pretty amazing. They brought back all the characters from the previous sequels which totals up to 74 total fighters and over 103 stages that you can choose to smash in which is insane. There is some massive hype going around and I decided to go along with the plunge too and pre-ordered my copy. I've been really excited since they came out with the surprise announcement back in March and I personally think development has been going well. It has certainly generated a ton of hype lately in the gaming community. 

What do you guys think?
But do they have Waluigi?
Game’s already been leaked and datamined but I’m still very hype.
Are we gonna rally for Platform Racer as DLC or what?
(25th November 2018, 11:50 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]But do they have Waluigi?

Tails > Waluigi
(26th November 2018, 12:02 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: [ -> ]Tails > Waluigi

Eggman > Tails > Waluigi
[Image: wOgGm5N.jpg]
(25th November 2018, 11:50 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]But do they have Waluigi?

Maybe if we start a movement Sakurai might consider!

(26th November 2018, 12:01 AM)Northadox Wrote: [ -> ]Game’s already been leaked and datamined but I’m still very hype.
Are we gonna rally for Platform Racer as DLC or what?

I'm down, lol. Sakurai did say they could add more new fighters in probably by high demand though.
I hate having to wait until December 7th. I am so ready for it. Love the soundtrack, love that Olimar is apparently top tier now (I have always been an Olimar main)
I dunno if i’m gonna get it, perhaps i will, but for now i would probably main donkey kong and ryu.

also i’m trying my best not to get spoiled by these leaks xd
(26th November 2018, 9:14 PM)camodude10 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate having to wait until December 7th. I am so ready for it. Love the soundtrack, love that Olimar is apparently top tier now (I have always been an Olimar main)

(27th November 2018, 9:56 AM)xGuest Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno if i’m gonna get it, perhaps i will, but for now i would probably main donkey kong and ryu.

also i’m trying my best not to get spoiled by these leaks xd

If you guys end up getting it, add me as a friend so we could play together online. Friend code is SW-3379-6009-5501

Also been reading some reviews and wow, it has a 93 on Metacritic right now. Beyond pumped for release day tomorrow! 

[attachment=283]
Well, it's already out...

And I've been enjoying it so far.