Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: The Lost Jiggmin Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COMPETITIVE LINE WAITING
https://www.kongregate.com/games/Jiggmin...ne-waiting

"Rumor has spread far and wide of a legendary new roller coaster. A coaster that puts all others to shame; it is THELUMBERJACK’S REVENGE! The only thing that stands between you and glorious excitement is… a line.

Truly nothing can test the endurance of one’s soul like the torments of a really really long line."

Apparently, it existed at a point and wasn't some cruel meta joke about loading (as the game is stuck on a loading screen when attempting to play it). Interestingly, from what can be seen on the thumbnail, it uses the same plank-people as Creation did, and all the way back in 2009 to boot. Will it ever be unearthed? Probably not. Can we hope? Yes, yes we can.
I've actually tried to revive it. The issue is that what's left of the loader doesn't reveal a link to an actual game; it's simply just a loader looking to load a menu song that doesn't exist.

I could try decrypting the loader in the same way I decrypted PR2 to make sure I didn't miss anything when I did it manually... but I really think it's a futile effort.
(26th December 2018, 4:25 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I've actually tried to revive it. The issue is that what's left of the loader doesn't reveal a link to an actual game; it's simply just a loader looking to load a menu song that doesn't exist.

I could try decrypting the loader in the same way I decrypted PR2 to make sure I didn't miss anything when I did it manually... but I really think it's a futile effort.
According to Player Z in the comments, the song in the game was a bit of copyrighted music (thanks Google Zeus) that was also featured as a snippet in the intro in earlier episodes Jiggmin's series Baking Games the Hard Way. At 0:22 you can hear a bit more of the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5invMMjHqQ
If we can't find the game, hopefully we could find its music.
(26th December 2018, 5:27 PM)Northadox Wrote: [ -> ]According to Player Z in the comments, the song in the game was a bit of copyrighted music (thanks Google Zeus) that was also featured as a snippet in the intro in earlier episodes Jiggmin's series Baking Games the Hard Way. At 0:22 you can hear a bit more of the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5invMMjHqQ
If we can't find the game, hopefully we could find its music.

I've looked extensively, including posting on r/tipofmytongue and r/NameThatSong. I'm not exactly holding out hope that I'll one day find it, but I do look again every now and then.
(26th December 2018, 8:59 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I've looked extensively, including posting on r/tipofmytongue and r/NameThatSong. I'm not exactly holding out hope that I'll one day find it, but I do look again every now and then.

Gotta commend you for doing it as soon as I posted.
On a side note, about music used in Jiggmin games, I was doing some stuff involving PR2's soundtrack and I found you talking about a faulty copyright claim on the song Under Fire. Funny.
(26th December 2018, 11:47 PM)Northadox Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta commend you for doing it as soon as I posted.
On a side note, about music used in Jiggmin games, I was doing some stuff involving PR2's soundtrack and I found you talking about a faulty copyright claim on the song Under Fire. Funny.

Every. Single. Time. Every single time I have Under Fire in my video, it gets content ID claimed. YT copyright is so broken. Thankfully, I'm able to dispute it every time and get it removed; however, it's really annoying when I see Under Fire come up on stream...

[attachment=289]

[attachment=290]
Or is it really Creation??? :O