Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Thank Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2nd December 2017, 8:41 PM)Erin Wrote: [ -> ]I love your profile pic.
Patrick Bateman is my friend. (;
If you thank me, then I'll maybe thank you later
(2nd December 2017, 11:15 PM)David Wrote: [ -> ]you stole the idea from me

I saw your pfp after I created my account and figured it was only a matter of time before someone came to that conclusion
(2nd December 2017, 10:30 PM)ridge Wrote: [ -> ]Patrick Bateman is my friend. (;
I'm actually reading the book, right meow, ha.
(2nd December 2017, 11:15 PM)David Wrote: [ -> ]you stole the idea from me
"American Psycho"'s awesome.
Glad to see so many new posts Smile
(29th November 2017, 4:18 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank God this thread exists.  Now I can get back to the more important things.

Like:
- Did we fake the moon landing?
- What really happened in Roswell?
- Where are Biggie and Tupac???

If anyone can tell me where that reference comes from, they'll earn one thank

The "moon-landing" was fake. 
About "Roswell," a UFO (as in, alien) was found, I think? I never really paid too much attention. Anyways, those aren't the only aliens in Mexico, ha. (Sorry, I just had to.) 
Biggie died, but Tupac didn't.
(3rd December 2017, 10:23 AM)Erin Wrote: [ -> ]The "moon-landing" was fake. 
About "Roswell," a UFO (as in, alien) was found, I think? I never really paid too much attention. Anyways, those aren't the only aliens in Mexico, ha. (Sorry, I just had to.) 
Biggie died, but Tupac didn't.

The moon doesn’t even exist so there was definitely no moon landing.
(3rd December 2017, 12:23 PM)Croozen Wrote: [ -> ]The moon doesn’t even exist so there was definitely no moon landing.

Are you stupid? The moon does exist.

Stanley Kubrick just faked the landings.
(3rd December 2017, 1:57 AM)Erin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually reading the book, right meow, ha.

The part with the rat is my favourite. You'll know what I mean if you don't already. (;

Sorry about double post, wouldn't let me use two quotes at once :\
(2nd December 2017, 10:45 PM)Dangevin Wrote: [ -> ]If you thank me, then I'll maybe thank you later
Hey I've met you before, and this is crazzzy!
So here's my post, so thank me maybe!
(3rd December 2017, 12:23 PM)Croozen Wrote: [ -> ]The moon doesn’t even exist so there was definitely no moon landing.

Moon truthers unite!!!!!!
asznee
mans not hot
(4th December 2017, 3:19 AM)ridge Wrote: [ -> ]The part with the rat is my favourite. You'll know what I mean if you don't already. (;

Sorry about double post, wouldn't let me use two quotes at once :\

That just means more thanks for you
Bump
This is in competition for the top threads on Jv2 and it not only abuses the thank system, but encourages spam and pointless posts for thanks.
but thanksgiving was in november
(6th December 2017, 3:26 PM)Kursed Wrote: [ -> ]This is in competition for the top threads on Jv2 and it not only abuses the thank system, but encourages spam and pointless posts for thanks.

Isn't it great?
Bump
plz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8