Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: tab number player indication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if your on campaign, all time best, today's best newest and searching in the lobby you can see what page has a active player if the number is yellow 

this is great for finding people to race or if a player is waiting in a level entry box
I assume this is a suggestion; could we implement a poll? this is definitely possible now that Ben can edit the client.
This is a fabulous idea!
you can also go to main chat in pr2 and ask who plays ...
I like this idea very much Smile
idk why I didn't say that eariler
(2nd April 2019, 1:39 PM)morning666star Wrote: [ -> ]you can also go to main chat in pr2 and ask who plays ...

No one talks in chat that much so I think this idea is a good idea!
(29th April 2019, 11:23 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]No one talks in chat that much so I think this idea is a good idea!

Plus it's good for if someone is on a guest or low rank
some new accs might not even see the chat at 1st

plus an indicator is a more immediate and quick way to know
(29th April 2019, 12:32 PM)Camer the Cola Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Plus it's good for if someone is on a guest or low rank
some new accs might not even see the chat at 1st

plus an indicator is a more immediate and quick way to know

Agreed
I think this shouldn't just be people on that tab though, as some people go AFK
(29th April 2019, 3:09 PM)Camer the Cola Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I think this shouldn't just be people on that tab though, as some people go AFK

Yeah, maybe make a pop-up mention if someone wants to race with a specific person
I would really like to feature this in a future update. Search gets a little more tricky since there are a ton of moving parts with search options, sort modes, etc.
[Finally] added in 157! Smile