Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PR2 v152.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This client update was primarily to fix some glaring issues instead of adding new content.

Fixes:
- Fixed saving/loading levels in LE
- Fixed account creation (broken element)
- Fixed a bug where the GP popup animation would loop forever
- Fixed a bug where a player having an item in-game wouldn't be visible to the other users
- Fixed the chat message box character limit (and increased to 150)

Additionally, these things were fixed on the server:
- Setting the Campaign
- Level deletion
- Chat auto anti-spam filter
- Banning (and bans applying to users)
- Unpublishing levels
- Trial/perma mod detection
- PMs tab pages
- Ban edit mod logging (doesn't log the mod's IP address as yes/no)
- All server restarts
- Blank level listing pages (don't throw an error)
- Guild invitations/leaving
- Artifact placement
- Old account deletion (monthly cron task; find in weekly.php)
- Vault
- In-game songs
what happened to 152.1 and 152.2 ?
(26th January 2019, 5:47 PM)Stxtics Wrote: [ -> ]what happened to 152.1 and 152.2 ?

They died in a fiery explosion. It was awful.

(152.1 was kind of the same as 152, and then 152.2 was the client there was prior than this)
Hurray, Jiggmin finally took your pull request
I can't wait for more client updates and another Motley Monday, I demand it
Also just noticed, it seems like there are hat reward tooltips and usernames appear above racers while racing, were these new?
(26th January 2019, 7:53 PM)Northadox Wrote: [ -> ]Hurray, Jiggmin finally took your pull request
I can't wait for more client updates and another Motley Monday, I demand it
Also just noticed, it seems like there are hat reward tooltips and usernames appear above racers while racing, were these new?

Not sure what you mean re: hat reward tooltips; are you referring to the flavor text on prize popups? The usernames in races are a little more pronounced but, nonetheless, were always there.
(26th January 2019, 9:20 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean re: hat reward tooltips; are you referring to the flavor text on prize popups? The usernames in races are a little more pronounced but, nonetheless, were always there.

I was racing with another guy and the Santa Hat was a reward, and it displayed what the hat does beneath it. Prior to that, I just remember it just being the prize pop-up with no text beneath it. Maybe I'm just misremembering some things.
(26th January 2019, 9:57 PM)Northadox Wrote: [ -> ]I was racing with another guy and the Santa Hat was a reward, and it displayed what the hat does beneath it. Prior to that, I just remember it just being the prize pop-up with no text beneath it. Maybe I'm just misremembering some things.

That was fixed in the v152.0! It had been broken for many a year.