Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Name Change PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I was to get a name change on PR2, how would I karry on folding? Would my points move onto my new name.. Or do I keep folding my previous name and it’ll add onto my new name. Or?
If you receive a name change, you would have to fold the new name, folding the old name would fold the account that the old name now resides on. For example, when I name changed to Eternal many years ago, my old account had Cowboy etc. Of course, the new name Eternal had all of these parts also, but my old username let call is "Something" was awarded the same parts by the F@H bot a couple days later. Stating that my old username "Something" has 100k points, and apparently "Eternal" has like 3k points. So I would have to start all over again from 3k if I ever decide to fold myself 4-5th rank token. I hope this makes sense. It's kinda confusing to explain.
No I fully understand bro was just wondering if I had to restart tbh, guess I will if I ever get the name change. xD Thankyou.
(29th November 2017, 4:32 PM)Eternal Wrote: [ -> ]If you receive a name change, you would have to fold the new name, folding the old name would fold the account that the old name now resides on. For example, when I name changed to Eternal many years ago, my old account had Cowboy etc. Of course, the new name Eternal had all of these parts also, but my old username let call is "Something" was awarded the same parts by the F@H bot a couple days later. Stating that my old username "Something" has 100k points, and apparently "Eternal" has like 3k points. So I would have to start all over again from 3k if I ever decide to fold myself 4-5th rank token. I hope this makes sense. It's kinda confusing to explain.

Now I feel like I am required to ask what the old name was.
(29th November 2017, 7:38 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: [ -> ]Now I feel like I am required to ask what the old name was.

I was too tbh
If I were you, I'd fold all the points you think you're going to, and then request a name change.

Additionally, it's policy that the admins are currently not changing PR2 names, so this may be a moot point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(30th November 2017, 11:44 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you, I'd fold all the points you think you're going to, and then request a name change.

Additionally, it's policy that the admins are currently not changing PR2 names, so this may be a moot point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah I was thinking that after you told me no Admin requests yet.
Eternal's old name is a mystery to all of you Wink