Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Painter of the Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(12th February 2019, 12:42 PM)AspectZero Wrote: [ -> ]:O

:OO
Fred Bow Bow Attachments Bow Bow Fred
https://i.imgur.com/1Lq8EUk.jpg

This is a drawing I did a few years ago of my friend's hands with mainly charcoal. Smile
Could do a small name change PPotM (Platform Painter of the Month)
(13th February 2019, 10:59 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]Could do a small name change PPotM (Platform Painter of the Month)

This will be in effect next month. I'll change the thread at the end of February after voting is completed. Thanks!
[attachment=319]
Looks a lot better irl ,but this is my only chance at winning.
Horrible at PR2 art.
SoOoOoOoO, are we allowed to submit more than one submission???
(14th February 2019, 3:48 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks a lot better irl ,but this is my only chance at winning.
Horrible at PR2 art.

tell me there's a hidden Lego block somewhere
(14th February 2019, 5:23 PM)gemj Wrote: [ -> ]tell me there's a hidden Lego block somewhere

:/ should've added that.
Also if proof is needed I can go ahead and publish my new level a little early.
There is similar imagery. just stick men
(14th February 2019, 4:53 PM)Karlene Wrote: [ -> ]SoOoOoOoO, are we allowed to submit more than one submission???

You can only submit one painting per month just so someone's chances of winning aren't greater by uploading two or three good paintings, but feel free to change your submission. You can delete or edit your old post, if you edit it just @ me!
A bit rushed since I have too little time (and procrastinating), but here it is:

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone who participated in PotM for February. We have since stopped taking submissions for this month. The judges are currently working to find the winner, so keep your eyes out in the next few days to see who won!

I'd like to officially address this here rather than in another thread. In the recent thread Problems with PotM, some problems with the contest were brought to my attention. Some of these problems included issues on cheating, the prize awarded for winning (bat set), and various other things. I've been doing what I can to listen to everyone's feedback and I've decided to make some changes to the contest that will be in effect starting in March. One of the biggest changes for the contest is that we're going to only accept submissions in PR2 Level Editor. I apologize is this is disappointing to anyone, but it may prevent cheating and that was one of my main concerns when I started reviving PotM. The original post at the very beginning of this thread has been updated with any other changes and I've made it all a bit more organized, so be sure to read it again before participating in March.

I'd like any feedback on these changes, so feel free to quote me here, @ me, or DM me.
(31st January 2019, 1:13 AM)Rank Wrote: [ -> ]
Welcome to Painter of the Month!

Painter of the Month is a contest that will begin on the 1st of every month.
Submissions will be taken until the 20th.
From the 21st to the 28th, judges will pick a winner.
The winner will be announced on the last day of the month and he/she will be awarded with the Epic Bat Set!

[Image: batset.png]

How to Submit Your Painting

Only paintings made in PR2 Level Editor are going to be accepted. This includes drawings, map art, animations, etc.
To enter your painting, put your PR2 username and the name of the level you'd like to submit in a post. Screenshots are optional, but may help us know what to look at!

Example post

Damn. Already made level without wiating for theme and mistakes in the title and desc of level :O .
If you wanna see the level its on my profile RANKO DANKO.

Voting for February has concluded. Thank you to everyone who participated.

Congratulations to this month's winner, @Orthrus !

[Image: pM3hOVl.jpg]
PotM Round 2 has started! The theme for March is Mardi Gras! Don't forget that submissions are only being taken if they're made in level editor.

also keep everything appropriate you goons
i'm a bit too lazy to put the screenshot actually, it's the Kefka drawing right at the end!
Wink

Pr2 Name: Ezmeralda
Level: City of Narshe
Would (. Y .) be a valid submission for mardi gras?
(3rd March 2019, 8:22 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]Would (. Y .) be a valid submission for mardi gras?

It has to be appropriate for PR2. It is not acceptable
(3rd March 2019, 8:53 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]It has to be appropriate for PR2. It is not acceptable

what if i depicted it in a way that exemplifies the true beauty of the female body instead of a sexualizing way?
(3rd March 2019, 8:22 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]Would (. Y .) be a valid submission for mardi gras?

I said in the original post and in the announcement for round 2 that everyone needs to keep submissions appropriate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7