Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Toggleable LE Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that a level editor chat could be nice.
It could also go along with this: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1576
Don't know how hard this would be because the LE is a place where you don't need internet connection except to save it.
what if this LE chat was linked to the chat on the main menu? this is one helluva longshot 'cause I don't know how hard it would be to implement and/or link (@Ben) but I assume you're suggesting a separate chat for LE only? I just think that linking if possible would be more worthwhile
(25th February 2019, 8:48 PM)gemj Wrote: [ -> ]what if this LE chat was linked to the chat on the main menu? this is one helluva longshot 'cause I don't know how hard it would be to implement and/or link (@Ben) but I assume you're suggesting a separate chat for LE only? I just think that linking if possible would be more worthwhile

No, I meant linking to the main chat lol
???
This is a good suggestion and does work well with the other suggestion but if it were to implemented it would take a long time too as a lot of code would probably have to be changed.
(25th February 2019, 11:16 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]No, I meant linking to the main chat lol

okden