Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Sup y'all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn, I didn't think I'd see the day Jiggmin Village would be revived. I wasn't ever a member of the old forums but I had heard of them back during the prime of PR2. When I came back to the game years later and I found the site to be mysteriously shut down, I was bummed, but hearing about all this revival of the forums and PR2 (and even Motley Mondays!) under the wonderful bls1999 (I hope I got that part right, I haven't looked too much into these rebirths yet), damn, it gets me pumped.

I'm SuperDuperGuy123 on Kongregate, but I go by Shanic on Platform Racing 2.

I may not be around much, but I'm exited to see where all this is going! Hell yeah!
Hey Crafterbuddy, thanks for your kind words. Welcome to JV!! Big Grin
(28th February 2019, 2:20 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Crafterbuddy, thanks for your kind words. Welcome to JV!! Big Grin

Whoa!! You replied (and so quickly too)! I was just binge-watching your Motely Monday Revival series, and I've gotta say, I'm enjoying them and all the updates thoroughly. Keep up the incredible work, my dude!  Big Grin
Welcome to JV2 Smile
Welcome Smile
Alien eggs.
Welcome, good to see you here Big Grin
(28th February 2019, 2:25 PM)Crafterbuddy Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa!! You replied (and so quickly too)! I was just binge-watching your Motely Monday Revival series, and I've gotta say, I'm enjoying them and all the updates thoroughly. Keep up the incredible work, my dude!  Big Grin

Haha yep, I'm pretty active here! Thanks again for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying the site and the videos! Smile
welcome bud!