Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Time for me to go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

A lot of you don't know what's been going on with my life these past couple weeks so I will add a brief description here.

I've been in and out of hospital for a few reasons, some I won't say but one that's recently occurred was I was assaulted while I was at work. This meaning I haven't had the strength nor the willingness to come on as I used too, so I apologise for my recent inactivity. From then it had been coming to thought that it was time for me to go, but I gave myself a couple days to think about it. Today my girlfriend was also rushed to hospital, to respect privacy I won't go into any detail, but she is fine and well looked after. After that happened it was the nail in the coffin for me, I've got so much going on in my personal life now that I don't have time or the energy to keep this going any longer and I want to thank everyone that has helped me through my year of modding this amazing game again. Who knows, maybe when I have the time and things have calmed down, I could come back and carry on modding for you beautiful people, but as of now I am officially retiring as PR2 staff. It was a difficult decision to make, but I believe it is the best one.

Thank-you to the rest of then staff for giving me this chance and I apologise for not mentioning this on then staff discord before this (I'm on my phone, which I don't have discord on). You all do a fantastic job at keeping this game alive and I wish you all the best.

I'll be on and off PR2 for a while just to say hi and do a couple races but that's all I will be able to manage. Stay safe Ya'll and I will be seeing you around!

Peace
I honestly don't know what to say. Please don't forget to stop by. We are all going to miss you.
We'll miss you, buddy. God speed. <3
Thanks for being here. Hopefully you can find some time in the future for us.
I hope everything goes well. My best wishes to you. We will definitely miss you <3. Come back soon tho! :')
Wishing you nothing but the best, Jack. <3
you have my respect, thanks and well wishes Wolfie. we love you here, so take your time and continue to be amazing <3
Best wishes man, hope you and your girlfriend stay safe and I hope everything gets better/calms down for you guys. Take care.
Take care of yourself.
I'm gonna miss you my guy, its been a good 6 or 7 years knowing you. Hopefully I'll see you around, good luck with everything <3
We're going to miss you :(
Best of luck in life :)
Awh, I'm gonna miss you Jack. <3

Come back and visit whenever you can, and good luck with everything.
Always sad news to see one of us go, best of luck Solus, take care.