Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PR2 Legends Set(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yooo. So i had an idea for a part set for the PR2 rotation if everyone likes it. Basically I was sitting in class thinking of some good ideas and i thought it would be cool to make some parts dedicated to some iconic PR2 players. I understand that iconic is a matter of opinion, so I drew up some parts of players that were iconic when I played. If anyone else has some players they think are more deserving, I’d be happy to draw em up. 

Anyways, the first set on the left is a Bobheadtomato head (pretty obvious there), PooZy pickle body, and usb hub usb feet.

The second set on the right, is a Rammjet Clock head, 1python64 snake body(my personal fav), and Devious Shadows winged shoes. 

LMK what y’all think i think it’s be cool and again, the legends are a matter of opinion so maybe we could all come up with or vote on players to make parts after.
the images don't actually show my man x)

I'm pretty intrigued as to this idea, you alright with uploading images? we'd be happy to help
Sounds good
Yeah imma upload em, i made this post on my phone so imma do it ina second
Bump
Those are pretty cool! Are they technically separate items like the Unicorn, Sun, Helmet, Candy heads? Or are they some sort of a set as you drew them?
My personal favorite is the clock head.
[Image: FHxWyBN.png]

The PooZy set is already in the game, though!
wow, these are really well-drawn! I'm really impressed by these yo, I'd love to see them become winnable and wearable!
(7th March 2019, 10:29 PM)Skallos Wrote: [ -> ]Those are pretty cool! Are they technically separate items like the Unicorn, Sun, Helmet, Candy heads? Or are they some sort of a set as you drew them?
My personal favorite is the clock head.

Well, when i drew them up i had sort of imagined they’d be randomly earned separately. Maybe in all time best since they are the legend parts ?? What do you think
(8th March 2019, 2:36 PM)Awesometin Wrote: [ -> ]Well, when i drew them up i had sort of imagined they’d be randomly earned separately. Maybe in all time best since they are the legend parts ?? What do you think

That'd be a cool idea
have pg1 of ATB give specific prizes to incentivise playing those levels

(how come incentivise says it's not a real word? huh)