Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PM Search Function?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be a good idea to have a PM search function to search for a specific PM someone sent you a few months ago instead of pressing the next button continuously. When you press the next button continuously, you get stopped by the "Error, slow down a bit yo" and then you're back to the most recent pm someone sent you. What do you guys think? Would this be hard to implement?
+1 if poss

I would love to reminisce with random old PMs and this is a nice fast-tracking feature
I'm no professional, but it should be possible to make it "read from file" or something similar, and making use of matching keywords to look for the messages.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Smile
(20th March 2019, 2:19 AM)Zelante Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no professional, but it should be possible to make it "read from file" or something similar, and making use of matching keywords to look for the messages.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Smile

This is kind of what I was going for! Tongue or just searching for a username that has like all the messages that specific person sent you. I like the keywords idea; when you search for a keyword, it highlights the word kind of like how discord has it
This'd be cool Smile
Although I think I deleted all my old PMs, rip
Bump
@bls1999 could this be implemented?
(13th May 2019, 1:36 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]@bls1999 could this be implemented?

I've got a huge list of things to do and this is on it. Not sure when (or how lol), but it's a great idea!
bump
Still a good idea Smile
(26th March 2020, 11:34 AM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]Still a good idea Smile

<3