Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: What Is Your Favourite Drink?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cola is the drink of the Gods Cool Bow
Sprite, or pineapple fanta Bow
Nothing beats exotic fanta Wink
Vodka
Water
(28th April 2019, 4:14 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]Water

Plain and simple. I like it too xd
(28th April 2019, 4:16 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]Plain and simple. I like it too xd

Water tastes of gross minerals ewww
I like the healthy sugar and additives of cola Cool
(28th April 2019, 4:17 PM)Camer999 Wrote: [ -> ]Water tastes of gross minerals ewww
I like the healthy sugar and additives of cola Cool

Lol, you need water to survive, what do you mean xD
(28th April 2019, 4:18 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, you need water to survive, what do you mean xD

Nah cola is all you ever need Wink
(28th April 2019, 4:19 PM)Camer999 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah cola is all you ever need Wink

Try water, even sparkling water. It has a delicious taste and it comes in many flavors. Hopefully they have that in the UK Wink
(28th April 2019, 4:22 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]Try water, even sparkling water. It has a delicious taste and it comes in many flavors. Hopefully they have that in the UK Wink

Oh yeah sparkling water tastes good
I mean tap water
(28th April 2019, 4:22 PM)Camer999 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah sparkling water tastes good
I mean tap water

Try drinking water from the refrigerator, it's not bad and it's not tap water
iced tea is nice
Comes down to Brisk and root beer
(28th April 2019, 4:23 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]Try drinking water from the refrigerator, it's not bad and it's not tap water

what do you mean like eat the ice out of the freezer? lol
(29th April 2019, 2:36 AM)Camer the Cola Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean like eat the ice out of the freezer? lol

I mean you could let it melt lol
(29th April 2019, 11:16 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean you could let it melt lol

I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Tongue