Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Favorite Kanye West Album?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personally, this is very hard to choose. I enjoy The Life of Pablo andĀ Graduation a lot, they both have so many great songs and they are great in their own ways. I also enjoy most songs on Ye, but I don't know if I can put it up there as my favorite since it seemed to end too soon. I know a lot of people seem to not like Kanye anymore due to his political opinions, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying his art.

What do you guys think? Leave your comments below.
I rank Kanye as top 5, if not top 3 favorite artists of all time. I don't care what Kanye does with politics, I have always loved his music and always will. 808s & Heartbreak is my favorite album just cuz its on some emotional sad boy vibe and thats my life in a nutshell so I relate. Also I learned to play piano just so I could play the songs on it. Close second I'd have to say Graduation, just a classic album. College Dropout, Late Registration, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy are all fire too. I miss old Kanye. Also can't forget Watch the Throne, Cruel Summer, and Kids See Ghosts even tho those were collab albums. Now with Yeezus, TLOP and ye, while they each had good songs, overall I'd say it's nothing compared to old Kanye.
I've heard of all of these except for Late Registration and Kanye's style of music isn't one I listen to a lot
it's never really occurred to me how popular Kanye is/was lol
(5th May 2019, 11:32 PM)Dev52 Wrote: [ -> ]I rank Kanye as top 5, if not top 3 favorite artists of all time. I don't care what Kanye does with politics, I have always loved his music and always will. 808s & Heartbreak is my favorite album just cuz its on some emotional sad boy vibe and thats my life in a nutshell so I relate. Also I learned to play piano just so I could play the songs on it. Close second I'd have to say Graduation, just a classic album. College Dropout, Late Registration, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy are all fire too. I miss old Kanye. Also can't forget Watch the Throne, Cruel Summer, and Kids See Ghosts even tho those were collab albums. Now with Yeezus, TLOP and ye, while they each had good songs, overall I'd say it's nothing compared to old Kanye.
Yea, the 808s & HeartbreakĀ album is really underrated. Some people consider that the end of the "old" Kanye after the school trinity finished, but people don't see just how much influence that album had on this new generation of hip hop artists. People like Drake, Travis Scott and Juice WRLD were heavily influenced by the album. And as for TLOP, it was quite a unique album for me, as the first time I listened to it I only enjoyed some of the songs, but after listening to it over and over, I started enjoying more of the songs on it.