Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Spectate Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After you win/forfeit it'd be cool to be able to select a player to spectate (the camera fixes on them)
maybe click to swap between each player in turn and the free camera (not spectating)
The way this could be added is like when you press quit, there should be a button that says "Spectate mode"

And +1 from me!
This seems like a difficult feature to add, so I think this would be better for a PRF suggestion but lets and wait and see what Bls says.
Nice idea, but yeah, Stix pretty much said what I thought
A spectator mode that allows you to snap to other players, so that you don't have to move to watch them. You could add a "play as specator" button under "play" and "cancel", or just make it so that you enter spectator mode when you quit.
Yes! I agree! This will make it a lot easier to watch other players play while you forfeit. It's a pain to move your screen and catch up to see the other players race.

Also, another thing PR2 should have is an option to spectate on a specific player (ex: spectate on Player 1).
Yes please!!!! +1, this would make judging a lot easier Wink
Bump because yes please
BUMP
I think this is a great idea, especially for the T&E judges. Tongue
yis pls, but question: would the old "spectator" option (using the arrow keys and that) still be able to done?
Bumping every day until we get response from bls
this is ambitious

but

possible
Pr3 secretly had something like this but only for watching other people’s records on campaign
Partially added in v168! There's definitely more to implement, but it's well on its way. Smile

Edit: merged an identical thread from @AspectZero