Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: [Suggestion] Backgrounds!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These backgrounds are getting a little old for me. I'd like to see some new ones pop up in the future! Maybe even a tool that allows you to insert your own file for the background? Or similarly a tool that allows you to insert pictures into level editor without having to hand draw everything. Might be a little hard to code but I'm sure it's possible.

[attachment=434]
Sounds like a nice potential addition.
not so much the "custom photo" option, but having more presets would definitely be nice.
I don't think we're getting image-porting anytime soon but I'd really appreciate it if we could just draw on the BG layer.
Image porting would be super cool if possible (Remember when Jiggmin almost allowed uploading of images to blocks if the text tool hadn't won?)
feels like more of a PRF suggestion imo
(20th July 2019, 5:37 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Image porting would be super cool if possible (Remember when Jiggmin almost allowed uploading of images to blocks if the text tool hadn't won?)
Yeah lol I remember that
(20th July 2019, 5:37 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Image porting would be super cool if possible (Remember when Jiggmin almost allowed uploading of images to blocks if the text tool hadn't won?)

Hot take: that would've been a disaster
(21st July 2019, 1:23 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hot take: that would've been a disaster

Yeah I know lol