Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Hyper Hour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@IHaveDaCowboyz suggested this; posting it for him. A hyper hour sets all your stats to 200 200 200 and the exp multiplier multiplies by 4x each race. This would happen once a week. At the start of the week it picks a number between 0 and 167. Thoughts? Smile
I think a happy hour is enough.
Already having a happy hour is plenty, doing that is just going a bit ott
@bls1999 @"Wolfie" Yeah, I am sorry, I forgot that you guys don't care about the macro community. I forgot that 2 to 6 random hh is a lot of exp for the rank 60's to 70's exp bar.. oh wait.. it isn't it doesn't even does a dent to our exp bar. Not asking for a major boost but I hate it when Jiggmin's staff just hate HIS macro community about gaining exp when HIMSELF allowed us to do it.. Anyways, this isn't the place for my rant about the staff I said enough I hope @bls1999 you can give us updates to help our community and yes it's yours since Jiggmin trusted you to allow updates.
(17th August 2019, 12:08 PM)Colind Wrote: [ -> ]@bls1999 @"Wolfie" Yeah, I am sorry, I forgot that you guys don't care about the macro community. I forgot that 2 to 6 random hh is a lot of exp for the rank 60's to 70's exp bar.. oh wait.. it isn't it doesn't even does a dent to our exp bar. Not asking for a major boost but I hate it when Jiggmin's staff just hate HIS macro community about gaining exp when HIMSELF allowed us to do it.. Anyways, this isn't the place for my rant about the staff I said enough I hope @bls1999 you can give us updates to help our community and yes it's yours since Jiggmin trusted you to allow updates.

I mean...
You don't have to macro.
You could for example... Play the game! Smile
For the average player happy hour is enough; I feel like hyper hour would be overdoing things.
I also don't see why macro'ers think they are above the rest of the community.
They press about 4 buttons and leave, and then expect the rest of the community to adore them.
Instead of macro'ing on a dead flash game they could actually play it and help it become more alive.
(17th August 2019, 1:13 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean...
You don't have to macro.
You could for example... Play the game! Smile
For the average player happy hour is enough; I feel like hyper hour would be overdoing things.
I also don't see why macro'ers think they are above the rest of the community.
They press about 4 buttons and leave, and then expect the rest of the community to adore them.
Instead of macro'ing on a dead flash game they could actually play it and help it become more alive.

Facts. I agree with @Lego-man945 You can play the game normally and help it become more alive.
To be fair Colind has probably spent more money on pr2 buying HH's and private servers than everyone else combined... So he also kept it alive.. Seems kinda mean to be ganging up on him even though he's been on the game forever. I'd rather him macroing than not playing at all.

Does seem a little ambiguous but it's a cool idea
Yeah Colind is probably right in this scenario, a hyper hour would do only good, and its only once a week wtf, should've been atleast 2-3 times a week, and I don't even macro,
I think in November there was a full week with happy hour in derron
although I remember, in December too
I don't see why not implement this since it will be only once a week
(17th August 2019, 2:14 PM)morning666star Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why not implement this since it will be only once a week

I agree with this too. I think it will be more good than harm considering it will only be once a week and considering the low activity
There would still be no harm in having it 10 times a week
200 speed - always moving at 28 velocity, yikes. 200 accel, launch yourself for miles out of water. 200 jump, jump suuuper high. No thanks.
If you want more macro exp make a special server for certain people that just gives like x10000 exp or something lol
200 200 200 may be too glitchy, but your guys' call
(18th August 2019, 12:09 AM)AspectZero Wrote: [ -> ]200 speed - always moving at 28 velocity, yikes. 200 accel, launch yourself for miles out of water. 200 jump, jump suuuper high. No thanks.
 That would be fun af, yes please Big Grin
(18th August 2019, 5:14 AM)bi3liu Wrote: [ -> ]200 200 200 may be too glitchy, but your guys' call
That would be fun yeah, every once a week
wtf is this
@Lego-man945 @Ashley766 @Stunt

Something you guys forget and I am talking to the players who just recently been on for a couple of years is that you can't just LOGIN and PLAY the game anymore, because it's inactive and I try to go on my alt I to go on campaign maps or newest but no one wants to play the game anymore and that isn't my fault..

My rant isn't about @bls1999 having to give us more EXP, but I just want him to notice that if he claims to care about the Platform Racing 2 community then he should care about everyone that plays it and that doesn't matter if you're a macroer, trapper, fruster, racer, glitcher, deathmatches or likes to make maps and to talk on the main chat.

Jiggmin placed his trust to bls1999 to make sure he give his community of what he couldn't a game where we can play, have fun, make friends online.. Anyways, gonna say this again, my point of view is this, I just want Ben and his staff to respect the macro community and let's enjoy what we do and not play favorites to other community in the game when he's able to please everyone since Jiggmin gave him a way to do it.

For a person who has reached to the #1 highest rank I can tell you that these random happy hours, the reduce WBB I noticed and artifact isn't enough. I know people hate us for just macroing and maybe just caring about "rank/level" but for me it's not about rank it's a hobby of mine and I will do it till Platform Racing 2 get shut down.

I got a idea;

1) A Macro Server and it'll be called "TMC" for The Macro Community

Level Attempted will be 50 exp
Hat Bonus will go from x5/x10 (normal and happy hour x) to x8/16

It'll do the once a week server restart and when @bls1999 makes a update and it's pass the server restart he will manually update Derron-Isabel and not TMC since we doubt the update will be towards us

x8/x16 isn't gonna be abuse and won't be gaining that much, for example let's look at the ranks that I use;

Rank 70 gives 75 pts
Rank 71 gives 76 pts
Rank 72 gives 77 pts
Lvl Attempt is 50 pts

Total; 278 exp x8= 2,224 exp and for happy hour it's 4,448 exp

2,224 exp/2 mins -> 66,720 exp/hr -> 1,601,280 exp/day -> 48,038,400 exp/month and for happy hour these #'s are double.

Anyways, you can close this thread if you want but it'll just prove my point that no matter what you'll always hate the macro community and won't do a thing for us.
(17th August 2019, 12:08 PM)Colind Wrote: [ -> ]@bls1999  @"Wolfie" Yeah, I am sorry, I forgot that you guys don't care about the macro community. I forgot that 2 to 6 random hh is a lot of exp for the rank 60's to 70's exp bar.. oh wait.. it isn't it doesn't even does a dent to our exp bar. Not asking for a major boost but I hate it when Jiggmin's staff just hate HIS macro community about gaining exp when HIMSELF allowed us to do it.. Anyways, this isn't the place for my rant about the staff I said enough I hope @bls1999 you can give us updates to help our community and yes it's yours since Jiggmin trusted you to allow updates.

The claim that I don't care about the simming/macroing community is unfounded and false. I could've very easily changed the HH to just +1 added to the EXP multiplier when I redid the system a couple of months ago, but I wanted simmers and macroers to maintain the same EXP bonus as before.

Here's the thing: there are plenty of ways for people to earn EXP right now. Welcome back bonus, HH, artifact (the decision to beef up that bonus was mine, BTW), simming/macroing (which was recently allowed to make it easier to earn EXP, along with cat captcha and level EXP rate limiting being nixed), and actually playing the game normally. Additionally, users have the ability to activate HHs at will (and can even stack them!), which is even more powerful now with the fix that preserves HH when a server restarts. When I say there are enough ways to earn EXP, there are enough ways to earn EXP.

That being said, there will be a new way to earn EXP released on January 1, 2020. That's all I'm going to say at this current point in time.

Since I have no intention of implementing this suggestion, I'm going to lock this thread. Please direct further [respectful] feedback and comments to Ask a Mod or my Discord DMs.