Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Vault Of Magic Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Sacrifice

What the Item Pic could look like; https://prnt.sc/owyimd

Description: Allows you to de-rank 3 alternative account you own and gain their total experience points on the account you're login while still having their rank tokens that they earned. 

Scam Prevention: Enter the 3 email of the alternative account then Fred will send you a code and have to enter them where the screen pops up like for example; 84FSA | 25HNT | 36GEX

Q: Can it be abuse?
A: No, it will be a one time use only if that's possible and if not then once per account but even if it happens you're shrinking your account so there won't be many 'high rank floating around Platform Racing 2'

Example of how it will work;

Login Acc: Colind and just say I am base rank 71 with five rank tokens

Alt 1 (Aquarius) base rank 62 = 122,349,278 exp
Alt 2 (Underneath) base rank 61 = 97,879,387 exp
Alt 3 (Sim Race) base rank 60 = 78,303,474 exp

They will go from base rank 60-62 to base rank 0 with however many rank tokens that they have

Total Exp: 298,532,139 if you want to confirm this click on the link below

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=320

Base rank 71 exp bar is 227,893,625 

Colind will go from 71 to 72 and will have 70,638,514 exp in his exp bar

Reasons why I want this in VoM

1) Will help getting rid of alternative accounts that you don't need and make them useful by gaining their exp that you earned even if it's by macroing/racing.

2) This won't really give anyone a big advantages since no one has 3 alt account that can gain massive ranks. 

3) This will give the macro community a helping hand since we have no support in Platform Racing 2

4) Want to retire by Jan of 2020 and want to be able to have time to get Artifact hat and the rare sets that are winnable in the contest.

Before you give any hate to this idea/thread just want you to know that I am not just doing this for myself but for others that have a set rank goal and just need a push to get there.
In my personal opinion I don't really understand why you guys are pushing for so many different easier ways to get exp, being up in the mid 75's is already an achievement as it is, thats a rank most aren't even going to consider getting too so you should be proud that you're so far ahead of everyone. Don't get me wrong, I also get your side, that you want to be higher ranks, it's a good bragging right and I'm amazed you've stuck around and done what you've done for the game, but if everyone starts hitting these ranks, then doesn't it just take away the specialness about it? Having arti exp changed alone has made it super possible for me to get to rank 50, which is something I thought i'd never do

Either way it doesn't affect me and tbh I like seeing you guys rank up to a stupid number that i didn't think was possible, but surely if it's easier to rank up...then to me it just takes away the pride
This is dumb
a few years ago(2011-2012) it was possible to transfer exp (well only jiggmin could do it)
although only half of the exp could be transferred since the other half was the 3 rank tokens

if you wanted to discard your alts, and have your main acc with a good rank,
it was enough to send an email with the accounts details
and if he wanted to do it, then you were lucky
(24th August 2019, 11:08 AM)Wolfie Wrote: [ -> ]In my personal opinion I don't really understand why you guys are pushing for so many different easier ways to get exp, being up in the mid 75's is already an achievement as it is, thats a rank most aren't even going to consider getting too so you should be proud that you're so far ahead of everyone.  Don't get me wrong, I also get your side, that you want to be higher ranks, it's a good bragging right and I'm amazed you've stuck around and done what you've done for the game, but if everyone starts hitting these ranks, then doesn't it just take away the specialness about it? Having arti exp changed alone has made it super possible for me to get to rank 50, which is something I thought i'd never do

Either way it doesn't affect me and tbh I like seeing you guys rank up to a stupid number that i didn't think was possible, but surely if it's easier to rank up...then to me it just takes away the pride

You guys always sterotype people who farm/sim/macro on games like not everyone's the same and have the same reason of ranking. I'm sorry that I set goals in games and in real life and you don't have the capacity to understand it.

Artifact is weekly or whenever a staff wants to actually update the artifact location but what you don't understand is that since our EXP BAR is in the MILLIONS... No amount of  50k a week would help or the wack 8 or less random happy hours a day.

Rank 0 to 50 is like 8.5M which you can get within a week of non-stop macroing and it's nothing like when you hit rank 60's to 70's experience bar since it goes up by a lot and in the millions that's what YOU and OTHERS don't understand. 

You can close all my threads all you want but I am not breaking any rules or starting the fight all I do is make an idea and it automatically get rejected and shut down which is unfair towards me so I am sorry that I come back and try to defend my ideas.

I just don't understand why you don't want to give us a helping hand when Platform Racing 2 online will end in Dec of 2020.. is it really much to ask for a helping hand before Pr2 doomsday? 
Its easier than ever to rank up in pr2,

Rank 50 used to be an achievement and its now a lot easier to reach.
Updates making it easier to rank irritate me because of the hours Ive put in to ranking in the past when it took longer.

Some people set targets and goals, making them easier to achieve than it was when you set them is kind of cheating yourself
(25th August 2019, 7:45 AM)Colind Wrote: [ -> ]You guys always sterotype people who farm/sim/macro on games like not everyone's the same and have the same reason of ranking. I'm sorry that I set goals in games and in real life and you don't have the capacity to understand it.

Artifact is weekly or whenever a staff wants to actually update the artifact location but what you don't understand is that since our EXP BAR is in the MILLIONS... No amount of  50k a week would help or the wack 8 or less random happy hours a day.

Rank 0 to 50 is like 8.5M which you can get within a week of non-stop macroing and it's nothing like when you hit rank 60's to 70's experience bar since it goes up by a lot and in the millions that's what YOU and OTHERS don't understand. 

You can close all my threads all you want but I am not breaking any rules or starting the fight all I do is make an idea and it automatically get rejected and shut down which is unfair towards me so I am sorry that I come back and try to defend my ideas.

I just don't understand why you don't want to give us a helping hand when Platform Racing 2 online will end in Dec of 2020.. is it really much to ask for a helping hand before Pr2 doomsday? 

The simple answer to this is, if Jiggmin WANTED it to be any easier to rank up as high as you have, then the exp wouldn't be so much. Considering that when you macro, a program does it all for you, you don't even need to touch the keyboard so i'm slightly confused towards your argument being to give you a helping hand when technically, you're getting the biggest helping hand out there, and in my eyes, why would an even easier route be given when you're not exactly doing it yourself? Like I said before, so many ways have been added to earn extra exp to try and give people a hand, and like bls said, in Jan 2020 there is an update that will involve exp changes (I dont know myself what these changes are).
I 100% agree with @Wolfie. Refer to my response in your previous thread.