Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PR2 v157: A Good Indication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This update contains three new features and some bug fixes.

Changes/Additions
- Added player waiting indicators on lobby page numbers on the campaign, all-time best, today's best, and newest tabs. Curb your loneliness! Thanks to @"platform guy" for suggesting this.
- Added date last updated to the level information popup. Easily see when a level was last published! Thanks to @Stxtics for suggesting this.
- Converted old levels with 999 time to infinite. Levels with a time limit of 999 made before the unlimited time Motley Monday update will now have infinite time. Thanks to @askRYAN for suggesting this.

Fixes
- Loadouts save properly now. Thanks to @Ashley766 for reporting this.
- The block limit message can actually be closed now. What a concept!
- A small bug in egg mode has been patched. It's so small, it doesn't even get a description.
Thank you bls1999, very cool!
Noice
(25th August 2019, 12:11 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]- Added player waiting indicators on lobby page numbers. Curb your loneliness! Thanks to @"platform guy" for suggesting this.

Thank you so much lol
yes omg1! bis finaly fixed pr5 Big Grin is the update halal? نشكركم من المملكة العربية السعودية free download 2019
(25th August 2019, 12:11 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]- Added player waiting indicators on lobby page numbers. Curb your loneliness! Thanks to @"platform guy" for suggesting this.
It should also work for the "search" tab, but it doesn't.
(25th August 2019, 2:58 PM)Vipa Wrote: [ -> ]It should also work for the "search" tab, but it doesn't.

It only works on campaign, ATB, TB, and newest. It's way too difficult to code detection for search since there are too many variables about which levels are on which pages (sort modes, search queries, newer results out of sync with old ones, etc). I'll change the OP.
yis thank <3
PR2 v157: The server is restarting (due to an error), hold on a sec...

xd
(25th August 2019, 12:11 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]- Converted old levels with 999 time to infinite. Levels with a time limit of 999 made before the unlimited time Motley Monday update will now have infinite time. Thanks to @askRYAN for suggesting this.

I just timed out on Platform Perfect yesterday. Sigh...
Woo! thanks for putting in my idea It's real neat seeing my idea in our favorite game. I hope it brings in more activity in the lobby!