Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: updated the ace card set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey thanks for sharing your opinions. originally I wanted to make a king card set tho there was already a king and queen set but I wanted a face on it still. that's why I chose the joker. oh well but whos gonna miss him?
version 2 [Image: As6yKZz.png]
looks good but I wouldnt use the joker card as the head just cuz it could be unintentionally insulting to whoever uses it. Making it the ace of spades would probably be better imo
What do you guys think about having 2 versions of the head? The joker verison could be a booby prize
I think the Ace of Spades is a good idea
Idk how the joker head could insult anyone :/
it works on the same concept as every other body.
you don't have to use it
(3rd September 2019, 10:11 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]Idk how the joker head could insult anyone :/
it works on the same concept as every other body.
you don't have to use it

"Joker" can be used as an insult
Idk, its not that important tho I guess
I still think itd look cooler if it was the ace of spades instead
(3rd September 2019, 10:49 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]"Joker" can be used as an insult
Idk, its not that important tho I guess
I still think itd look cooler if it was the ace of spades instead

joker can also be taken as a compliment :/
(3rd September 2019, 6:26 PM)platform guy Wrote: [ -> ]What do you guys think about having 2 versions of the head? The joker verison could be a booby prize

I don't think anyone paid enough attention to this idea of a booby prize
that would be a really smooth, innovative addition as long as it's not too OP (i.e. the booby prize showing up more than the actual prize or however it would work)

+1, investigate this more please
(3rd September 2019, 6:26 PM)platform guy Wrote: [ -> ]What do you guys think about having 2 versions of the head? The joker verison could be a booby prize

If I were to add this, I wouldn't add multiple versions. I don't see anything wrong with having a joker as the card, although the ace is a bit more standard.
The body is too wide to be usable, it will throw players off, not many will use it. The head is much too tall. The feet seem like a stack of coins rather than cards. This is just my opinion, and can be ignored.
I really like the set, don't see how the joker card can be seen as an insult it seems fine to me
(4th September 2019, 10:00 PM)David Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the set, don't see how the joker card can be seen as an insult it seems fine to me

"joker" can be used an insult interchangeably with "clown"

i guess its no big deal tho
(5th September 2019, 6:18 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]"joker" can be used an insult interchangeably with "clown"

i guess its no big deal tho

Bit of an odd thing for someone to get insulted over, but I guess in this world, saying potato will offend someone somewhere
(5th September 2019, 1:00 PM)Wolfie Wrote: [ -> ]Bit of an odd thing for someone to get insulted over, but I guess in this world, saying potato will offend someone somewhere

How dare you say potato!
I'm offended
(5th September 2019, 2:08 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you say potato!
I'm offended
How dare you get offended?!?! This offends me.
(5th September 2019, 2:40 PM)AspectZero Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you get offended?!?! This offends me.

How dare you get offended by me getting offended!
this offends me...
(watch this become a forum game)
(5th September 2019, 3:29 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you get offended by me getting offended!
this offends me...
(watch this become a forum game)

good Lord
(5th September 2019, 5:40 PM)gemj Wrote: [ -> ]good Lord

Hey he was basically askin for it
i wasnt rude. i shared my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3