Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
goal: talk anything. respond to ppl. joke. do whatever. i welcome insults but i dont know if insults are allowed in specified threads for their use.
so ill say my shit now.
today i took a walk at night. got accused of looking like a rapist child molester. yup i giggled hard which only added to the suspicion of those few ppl. since it happened i stopped to take a short break in the darkest alley in the entire town that happens to be a crossroad of sort.. unavoidable to walk through there if you go home at night. i stopped to take a rest as usual i walk around town to relax and breathe in some fresh air. a few people happened to arrive at the spot a few seconds after i leaned against the fence. suspicious looking guy. dark. calculated.. tall. strong build. they shat themselves. but once they worked up their courage to walk towards this killer looking fellow wgo might pull out a gun at them or something they decided to go for it. as thete was no way. i picked up the signs quickly and walked a few steps away. out of their way. they walked by me and greeted me. ofc they werent exactly kind.. then they walked back and argued.. so much crap spilled over me just for being a bit unique physically. well thats about it.i think situations like this tell me of how much i appreciate life.  Sick Smile
Sure
I have a similar scary situation I guess

2 years ago I was at a bar at my university town with someone I had been seeing at the time. While we were leaving and making our way to her car at the parking lot, there were these 2 dudes loitering at a van that began cat calling her which I wasnt surprised because her outfit was quite revealing. Knowing her, I knew that it had upset her a lot so I wait till we've walked away a good distance and yelled "go **** yourselves" at them (pussy move I know) to impress her I guess. As soon as I had verbally assaulted them, 4 or 5 more guys come out of the car and slowly walk towards us saying "run them pockets run them pockets" but it didn't matter cause we were already walking away from them w a considerable amount of distance between us right? That's when she realized she had parked the other way so we had to turn around and walk past them in order to get to her car to go home. They continued to threaten to rob us while slowly walking in our direction as we walked past them, and I was ready for anything to happen at that point. We stayed calm and made it to her car as they continued to bluff us and we made it home safely even tho I thought we were gonna get jumped lol