Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: [Suggestion] Finish Block in Deathmatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To make hitting the finish block in a deathmatch another way to win the race, instead of being the same thing as forfeiting. 

Haven't really thought about the cons to this, so if there is any, probably post them xd
You still get exp if you forfeit a deathmatch...
either way you get the exp
(29th September 2019, 3:39 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]You still get exp if you forfeit a deathmatch...
either way you get the exp
Currently in deathmatch, if you hit the finish block, you lose against the other players
So set it to race mode if you want them to win by hitting the finish...
bi3liu wants it so you can still lose the race by hitting mines, nets, etc.
but also be able to win by getting to the end and hitting the finish

good idea
With that kind of update it’d would make so you can have races with health Smile
And if someone doesn't want this to affect their deathmatch they can just not put finish blocks in it.

I don't see any negatives of adding this
I suggest making a death race mode, instead of attempting to change the current mode.
(5th October 2019, 8:18 PM)AspectZero Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest making a death race mode, instead of attempting to change the current mode.

this is a good idea
just incase someone had made a DM with finish blocks with the current system in mind
Bump.

Sir Sirlington recently won a race by coming last because of this.
(13th March 2023, 5:31 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: [ -> ]Bump.

Sir Sirlington recently won a race by coming last because of this.

lmao I remember that
(13th March 2023, 5:31 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: [ -> ]Sir Sirlington recently won a race by coming last because of this.

For those of us not present when this happened, would you mind elaborating?
(13th March 2023, 11:15 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]For those of us not present when this happened, would you mind elaborating?
Try playing MINECRAFT!  by el robagorras..

Ferocious racers raced past Sir Sirlington avoiding all the mines and hit the finish block on this deathmatch level, thinking they made it to the end first and won.. However, Sir Sirlington like the gigabrain he is, waited for the last player to hit the finished block knowing that once they hit it, he himself wins the race.
(13th March 2023, 12:00 PM)Stunt Wrote: [ -> ]Try playing MINECRAFT!  by el robagorras..

Ferocious racers raced past Sir Sirlington avoiding all the mines and hit the finish block on this deathmatch level, thinking they made it to the end first and won.. However, Sir Sirlington like the gigabrain he is, waited for the last player to hit the finished block knowing that once they hit it, he himself wins the race.

Other racer POV looking at Sir Sirlington:

[Image: consciousness-709143.jpg]