Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PR2 v157.1: Sp00ky Szn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This update contains a few bug fixes, some small changes, and a new part.

Changes/Additions
- Added a new head. Happy Halloween! The Jack-o'-Lantern head is now available by logging into your PR2 account until November 2. You can earn the epic upgrade by winning Haunted House 2 by DareDevil1510.
- Holding shift while moving the camera in LE or a race will move the camera twice as fast. Thanks to @tadtad for suggesting this one!
- Added a method of refreshing the server list. You can now use a little refresh button next to the server list to refresh it (independent of the automatic refresh) every 10 seconds.

Fixes
- Page highlighting works properly again. Sorry for the delay in fixing this one. Thanks to @Stxtics for reporting it!
- Parts now show normally on login. There was a bug which caused contest winners to have their new parts set every time they logged in. Thanks to @AspectZero for reporting this!
- Ranking up to 3 or 20 no longer requires you to log out before being able to send PMs or create a guild. Thanks to @Camer the Dragon for reporting this bug!

There is also a vault sale of 25% off until tomorrow night!

Please let me know if you encounter any problems with this version. Enjoy, and again, Happy Halloween!! ??
Quote:"Holding shift while moving the camera in LE or a race will move the camera twice as fast."
1000 times yes!!!!  Bow

Great job with the updates! I appreciate that the game is still being updated to this day.
Awesome!
We gotta make more sets cos I like more sets
Oh dang. Some new features that I never asked for, but appreciate to have.

Good job.
@bls1999 The camera thing was my idea but ok
YES, spooky update time. Yoinking that head pronto.
I was gonna play Haunted House 2 but then I realized I got EE so I don't need to play it lmao
(1st November 2019, 3:55 AM)Vaza Wrote: [ -> ]I was gonna play Haunted House 2 but then I realized I got EE so I don't need to play it lmao

Do it for the satisfaction of getting the "You won a:" popup! Wink
(1st November 2019, 3:55 AM)Vaza Wrote: [ -> ]I was gonna play Haunted House 2 but then I realized I got EE so I don't need to play it lmao

Me too lol
Very cool update! Cool

Can you also add pumpkin head to style designer please!
(1st November 2019, 12:09 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool update! Cool

Can you also add pumpkin head to style designer please!

UGH forgot this was a thing lol
I guess