Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,  signed up here in the hopes of getting back the old account I used back in grade school here. I know Bengrim20 was certainly one I used, but one of my level descriptions reads 'my account got deleted' which I'm pretty sure is 10 year old for 'I forgot my password', and I'm like 70% my first account was 'poop poop317' which is just the sort of thing I would have named my old account.

Anyway, its been wild remembering this game and coming back for a little nostalgia trip, and I was hoping to get the ability to log into my account. I do not remember the password or email for it, because it was 10 (almost 11) years ago. I don't imagine this is the space to ask anyway, so I'll leave that inquiry till later. 

Thanks!
Welcome to JV2! Smile If you need to make an account recovery, you can post a thread in Ask a Mod btw Tongue
Welcome! Big Grin
Like @Ashley766 said make a thread at https://jiggmin2.com/aam and the staff will be able to help.
welcome back!