Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: An email and chocolates from PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi $user->name,

We've finally successfully fixed the email issue that prevented some users from getting emails from PR2 (including email change and guild transfer requests, forgot password, etc).

In celebration, Gwibble font is now available site-wide! Just use [font=Gwibble]this code[/font] to switch to that font!

All the best,
Fred
This font is a bit hard to read unless you make it bigger
(15th November 2019, 12:18 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]This font is a bit hard to read unless you make it bigger

hmm I don't think it works (as gwibble) large for me lemme test normal size
EDIT: hmmm looks normal
(15th November 2019, 12:18 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]This font is a bit hard to read unless you make it bigger

should've gone to Specsavers
Ah nice it works, let me make it lime green cos that'll make it pop more in dark mode

I think it's just hard to read small

Ah, much better
heck yeah! Thanks for the fix
(15th November 2019, 8:33 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]heck yeah! Thanks for the fix

The mastermind was actually Jiggmin! He came out of the darkness to push a fix to the server.
(15th November 2019, 10:34 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]The mastermind was actually Jiggmin! He came out of the darkness to push a fix to the server.

Eyy, Nice! Awesome to know Jiggmin is still doin stuff in the community as well as PRF
How did I miss this update, this is great, I love it! Also, Jiggmin is still active? Woah o:
- -Platform racing 2- -
Platform Racing
-- 2 --

(also Gwibble font isn't in the drop down on the New Reply page)
.[Image: latest?cb=20180624215845]