Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Level Not Showing In User's Levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is kinda hard to explain in a title so

(I have a feeling this has to do with the script that deleted low rank accs, because this user is rank 15 exactly)

Problem: I found a level in course title search, but when I clicked on the user and went to their levels (and moved to pg1) there was nothing. This also happened when searching the user directly

Type of Problem: Don't know

Expected Behaviour: The level to be on their levels by user search

Actual behaviour: It isn't

Steps to Reproduce: (Explained with this pic)
[attachment=559]

So I am on course title looking at levels (totally not to try find arti for that bonus 10k lol) and I find a dragon level I'm like Cool so I click on the user to see their levels are there aren't any even after I go to page 1, very weird.
I also tried searching them manually nothing came up either
Maybe his username had a special symbol but the system cant search it with the symbol
I don't think this has anything to do with the deleting old accounts thing. The level still exists and is published, the user still exists.

EDIT: I think the issue has something to do with the level having a really long note. It doesn't show on PR2 and just cuts off at a random point (at the O).

This is the actual note:
"Dragons. Okay.. Yeah. Those non-existant creatures that many people love, or love to kill. Yeah.. those things. On a completely unrelated subject, here's a level made to show off my mediocre drawing skills. =|
Not a level, though there's a finish if you want a race."

Still got no idea what the issue is but that may be the cause (sort of)
Don't know if this is related but the same thing happens when you click on Mfs finest levels, Mf's fantasy race isn't there in their levels but it's on the campaign
I remember jiggmin had a bunch of levels with a sunhead character and fred and then later when you search his name you dont even see his campaign levels
Fixed in v163!