Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: 10 Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10 years ago to the day, I joined PR2. That was literally half my life ago. How crazy is that?
I think I joined in 2010, but I cannot tell the accurate date because of the Age of Heroes on my account
(5th February 2020, 2:45 PM)Addy Wrote: [ -> ]I think I joined in 2010, but I cannot tell the accurate date because of the Age of Heroes on my account

The only reason I know mine is because I used the welcome PM timestamp method back in the day. Feb 5, 2010 at 8:46am EST. Crazy that I still remember that after all these years.
Yeah it's insane
I Joined July 2009, when I was ~9yrs 1month
now I'm ~19years 8months

I never got the timestamp of my welcome PM oof
I remember my jv account date. I created my email just because I needed one for jv and my first email was from jv
Congratulations!
I started playing in around 2012 when my older brother showed me. I played as a guest and on his account. Started playing more in 2017 though
Damn thats crazy this marks 11 years for me around this point. Tbt to my free period in 7th grade when my friend put me on to this game
I think the only reason I found out about PR2 was through it being on the front page of Kongregate one day. crazy to think I might never have devoted hundreds of hours to the game/community if some website had just been a little bit different way back when.
16th of June 2008... spare me some nostalgia
Is there any way to know the time you joined? My char has also "Age of Heroes" in it.
(11th February 2020, 7:30 PM)lupames Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to know the time you joined? My char has also "Age of Heroes" in it.

There isn't I dont think. Age of heroes is before May of 2011. I think Jiggmin lost the data before that and started recording join dates In 2011
kinda nuts that its been that long
how do i become mod
I used to play PR1 with my brother back in 2008, but I only found out about PR2's existence in 2009. I remember being amazed at the time, because of how much the game was way more complex than PR1.