Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: JV's Favorite Singer! [CONTEST WITH PRIZE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just won SOTM again and I'm having a difficult time deciding who to give the prize to. No, I don't want to give it to an alt because that is boring. What isn't boring, however, is using it as an opportunity to start JV's very own singing competition!

How does it work?
-basically everytime I win a contest where I dont want the prize, this month-long competition will show up with said prize along with the song the competitors will have to sing along to for the time frame.

How do I make a submission?
-Literally any method of recording works whether it is through vocaroo.com, reaper, audacity, etc and you can submit it by either dropping it in this thread with an indication that it is your submission or PMing me here or on discord.

How is the winner decided?
-the winner will be decided by the community through a poll. If there is a tie, I'll decide the winner

Rules:
1) it has to be you singing. You can proooobably easily get away with having someone else sing it for you but straight up recording and using someone elses work will not be tolerated, and you will be eliminated for the round if you do so.

2) um. That's the only rule I have for now but i will make updates as we go. Dont hesitate to ask questions!

PRIZE FOR THIS MONTH IS:
For the first round, you will have to sing the FIRST VERSE and FIRST CHORUS of....

Submissions will be closed on March 6, 2020 11:59AM CST.

Now move onward and let us hear your beautiful voices!

The sunlight is in my face xd, but this is my submission!
i tried my absolute best to make this, i can't sing unfortunately and trying to match the singing with the bpm was very hard and i never heard the song before so enjoy my attempt to sing this lmao
^^^ MY SUBMISSION WAS SEND TO GJM ON DISCORD BECAUSE JV2 DOESNT ALLOW MP3 FILES
(10th February 2020, 7:15 PM)IHaveDaCowboyz Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ MY SUBMISSION WAS SEND TO GJM ON DISCORD BECAUSE JV2 DOESNT ALLOW MP3 FILES

yeah it doesn't allow MP4s either
I assume it's so people don't spam upload big files(?)
@IHaveDaCowboyz' submission

I might participate in this contest later on if a good song is ever selected.
(17th February 2020, 8:52 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]@IHaveDaCowboyz' submission

-vid-

Subharmonics are sharp as hell, eh
The music video for 'Baby' is the second most disliked video on youtube...
(18th February 2020, 1:50 AM)AspectZero Wrote: [ -> ]I might participate in this contest later on if a good song is ever selected.

Well a "good" song will never be selected for this contest. That's the point of why I chose Baby cuz it adds a bit of a challenge factor.
I really could've done better ngl, it's really hard to sing in the upper register, since I am the lowest bass singer at my high school.
Submissions are closing and voting begins in less than 2 days. Get your submissions in while you have the chance!
(7th February 2020, 12:00 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]

The sunlight is in my face xd, but this is my submission!

Nice clean runs!!! You have my vote!
This would be awesome... if like, I could sing... at all.