Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: What are your ambitions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years?

A mod on Jiggmin Revival Community
@bls1999 move to general discussion that’s a good boy
I would like to see myself working at a big tech company (Google maybe?) because my major is information tech and I love everything about computers. I also hope to have a big family with a few kids (maybe) lol.
(7th March 2020, 10:24 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years?

A mod on Jiggmin Revival Community
10 years older. . .

Well I want to have more than 1 baby. We just had out first on 3/11 so now I can forget about sleep forever!
(16th March 2020, 11:03 AM)Atari4600 Wrote: [ -> ]10 years older. . .

Well I want to have more than 1 baby. We just had out first on 3/11 so now I can forget about sleep forever!

Congratz d00d

I had my first on 2/13 and it's been a trip but it's honestly worth it
By the time I'm 30..
Hopefully see myself working for my brothers company, quite high up having an important role or if not have my own company of some sort. Preferably doing something hands on.
In ten years, I will be nineteen, and I will have beaten all of the hard PR2 levels by then.
New York (or some other awesome place), 2030: a wild gemj takes in the smell of cawfee from his apartment window as he prepares to go outside and work a much more important job than the one he worked in 2020...

oh I'd like to fall in love too.
(18th March 2020, 8:02 AM)gemj Wrote: [ -> ]New York (or some other awesome place), 2030: a wild gemj takes in the smell of cawfee from his apartment window as he prepares to go outside and work a much more important job than the one he worked in 2020...

oh I'd like to fall in love too.

As someone from North Jersey, you do not want to live in New York City, unless you want to go into a ridiculous amount of debt and want a headache from the amount of city congestion. Upstate New York is pretty nice, though.

Answering the OP, using my piloting skills and abilities towards a relevant job, and also contributing towards retirement.
In 10 years...

I hope to be happily married with at least 1 or 2 children by then.

Have graduated college, and have a full-time career that I've been working towards.

And I hope to have traveled quite a bit more.
I hope to finally be living up my dream as a performer. I'm currently what you'd call a "bedroom artist". I am slowly but surely on my grind and will one day be where I have always dreamed.

I have a few things on Spotify at the moment too. I am looking at going to MAINZ (a university for music) to advance myself in music knowledge and confidence (will keep you updated on how that goes).
(21st March 2020, 8:04 PM)Nemo Nation Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to finally be living up my dream as a performer. I'm currently what you'd call a "bedroom artist". I am slowly but surely on my grind and will one day be where I have always dreamed.

I have a few things on Spotify at the moment too. I am looking at going to MAINZ (a university for music) to advance myself in music knowledge and confidence (will keep you updated on how that goes).

OH WOW HIII
(21st March 2020, 8:04 PM)Nemo Nation Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to finally be living up my dream as a performer. I'm currently what you'd call a "bedroom artist". I am slowly but surely on my grind and will one day be where I have always dreamed.

Something my performer friends have always stressed is that exposure and networking are key. Start out small (house parties) to get yourself on the radar and eventually work your way up to bars, clubs, etc by networking
(19th March 2020, 8:48 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: [ -> ]As someone from North Jersey, you do not want to live in New York City, unless you want to go into a ridiculous amount of debt and want a headache from the amount of city congestion. Upstate New York is pretty nice, though.

Answering the OP, using my piloting skills and abilities towards a relevant job, and also contributing towards retirement.

it's a dream :)
10 years is a long long time, huh.

I'd like to see myself as a working, decent programmer working on a company or startup. I want to support my family, who've been supporting me all along.
Honestly, probably somewhere tropical with some money.
To create 10 games that interconnect with one each other.
To make money so I can provide for my offspring
Probably working somewhere in the political field, as that is my current major. Right now I'm looking into internships for my local congressperson, as well as potentially working on a proposition in my spare time.
I'm a computer science major and I'm hoping to get into either cryptography or software engineering. I'm also looking into internships for next summer. In my spare time, I play guitar and make original music.
Pages: 1 2