Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Attempting To Save Levels With Long Descriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just throws out a generic "Error: Could not update level" which has confused a few people I've heard (including myself)

It'd be nice if this could be changed to say exactly the problem (i.e. "Error: Description too long (Max: __ Characters)")
+1 from me

tip: Add a scroll bar Tongue ( if you want to increase it to more than 250 chars )
Not to credit the source?

I’ve been trying to make a few maps and add text to the description and I keep getting that error. I figured out that if my description was longer than 255 characters long, the error would appear.
(12th March 2020, 7:49 PM)Addy Wrote: [ -> ]Not to credit the source?

?

I first found it out by guessing why my level had that error and I made the desc a bit shorter and it fixed so I assumed it was that (and other people on discord have had the same issue and I told em reduce desc and it fixed for them too)
I mentioned it on another thread about levels a while ago, can't remember which one.

EDIT: An error message has been added to let you know if your note is too long. (limit is 255)
(14th March 2020, 5:12 AM)Stxtics Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: An error message has been added to let you know if your note is too long. (limit is 255)

ya beat me to it!