Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: How do you know the above poster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pr2 and JV back in the day

All I remember was you posting all those "would you date..." threads on acid back then lol
(22nd March 2020, 2:24 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]Pr2 and JV back in the day

All I remember was you posting all those "would you date..." threads on acid back then lol

ah good times lol, I made so many ridiculous threads on acid I dunno what I was thinking lmao

and yeah I also remember you from JV and PR2 going pretty far back but don't remember anything too specific from that long ago
see the thing here with me is from around 2011 through about when everyone began to leave, say, 2015, I was more of a Kong chatroom player than a PR2 chatroom player. I still remember all the old guys and girls from Kong and I feel like everyone from chatroom #01 knew each other well so its a bit disheartening to say I'm one of few still around. as a result I really only know some people by name/rank/limited interactions and tbh that goes for a lot of this surviving community.

to answer the question at hand, I recognise the name Ramen Noodles from Kong and I recall a couple chats way way wayyy back but apart from that, hardly knew ye.
I remember meeting you here last year on JV2! You are a really nice person and I love how you thank a lot of posts. Keep it up gemj Smile
pr2
jv2
google.comm
O.o How do you know me from google.. stalker!!!!

no jk. I know you from pr2 Smile
Pages: 1 2