Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Game [PRIZE=BREWSET]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Annnnnnd that's it, the end of the song
[Image: vOeuUqk.png] Nobody asked for this but i got invited for the halo 2 beta on the master chief collection on pc
Have you played Mario kart wii? also this thread is made for me because im a scatterbrained
Well if you have, you probably would know that the game is really broken
I played it a long time ago...
I was a completionist and got gold on every cup and difficulty.
Did you try for 3 stars on every cup? I been playing the game since it came out and I haven't been able to
Max on every cup.
Did you know that even though the Wii's server's are now dead, that people found a way to play online still
never had good enough internet to play online so never really mattered to me :/
haha same here, but yeah in 2015 nintendo shut down the Ds/Wii wifi services, and some dude by the name of wiimm, took note of how the game's code works and made a server
nice
I've been playing Shadow of War again recently...
Got the dlcs for dirt cheap during a sale.
Oh nice, heard of it
what've you been up to lately?
I been having to do the halo 2 beta, I need to play some of it to report bugs, but other than that I been getting back into team fortress 2, I feel bad for my friend though, ever since borderlands 3 was announced on epic games, him and I been wanting to get it, and though he got it for the both of us and our computers cant run it, so I rather not play it even though, until I get a better computer, so I can get the full experience
Right now I have a laptop with a intel i5 (8th gen) 2.5ghz and gtx 1050 mobile, but i been looking at a desktop that has the I9-9900k that can be overclocked to 5.3ghz and has a rtx 2080ti
By Halo 2 beta does that mean they are remaking Halo 2?
Reach was the best halo game
change my mind.
So the master chief collection is coming to pc, so they're releasing every halo on it (it was previously a xbox one collection) but the xbox one game was horribly broken so in order that every game works 343inc is doing ''Flights" (betas) and they invite probably around like 10-50k people to play them, and report bugs, they haven't remade the game it's just Halo 2 and Halo 2 anniversary