Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: pot is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JV was probably the first real online community I joined back in the day, and just looking at the layout of this site alone brings me back. I remember i joined PR2 in like 2009 and the original forums in 2011; to me that really shows how fast time is going by  Eek  Somehow, it doesn't feel like an entire decade has passed since then.

This site looks almost exactly like the original one, so hats off to whoever did that because it's total nostalgia! I don't even know what else to say but looking through some of the posts here makes me smile cause I remember some of you guys  Big Grin  I'll probably just continue lurking here like I used to in the later days of the original JV forums but I do think it's simply amazing that you guys managed to stick together after all these years even after the original site shut down. I love it!!!!

[Image: source.gif]
^ Everyone: "......who are you again?"
welcome back!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Welcome Big Grin
Nice to have you back Smile

Hope to see ya around ^^
welcome back :D
Wb dude
Hey, a familiar name! Good to have you back. Big Grin
Welcome back!

Yeah it's amazing we have a forum as well as all the old games and PR2 being updated (thanks bls!)