Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Which phone do you prefer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title.

Also, which phone do you actually HAVE, and state if you're happy with it.

I've switched back and forth between an iPhone 6s and a Samsung s7, and I like both phones but I think I prefer the iPhone better, mainly because of the accessibility and simplicity of the phone. I'm not saying that phones with the android os (or another os) are complicated and too complex for me to handle, I'm just sort of a minimalistic guy.
I have a Samsung S7 Edge and I am happy with it, although did have to get it repaired because the back was coming off and I got a new screen but luckily it was still under warranty so it was free.
I'm happy with my sony
iPhone’s don’t have SD kards, if they did. I’d rather iPhone.
I have the S8, and I love it. Although, I do want to get myself an iPhone 8 when I can afford it.
I've had iPhones all my life, currently have a 6S, probably getting either the 8+ or X soon
LG or Google.
I've only ever had Motorola so I have nothing to compare to. I'm happy with it, as it does it's job.
Samsung ftw
tf is a Motrola Smartphone

Apple
(10th December 2017, 6:01 PM)Stxtics Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Samsung S7 Edge and I am happy with it, although did have to get it repaired because the back was coming off and I got a new screen but luckily it was still under warranty so it was free.

I never knew we had the same phone hahah.

I currently own an S7 Edge as well, except my home screen got scratched by a set of keys which I had in my pocket, so I'll probably need a replacement soon. 

The fngerprint scanner works perfectly though. The scratch is just a visual thing.
Note 5 all the way!
iPhone 8 256gb space grey

Nice color looks sleek and nice, not a fan of the iphone x prefer the old iphone classic look without the white lines the 6 has on the back, also nice to have a lot of space haven't even used 40gb yet with thousands of songs and pictures. Runs really smooth just like my old 128gb iphone 6s. When I first got into phones since I'm not into apple due to having a gaming desktop pc I tried android but after the first iphone I got, never had a problem so never have changed it's always running super smooth and simple to use (still get lost on apple pcs for settings and task manager) Smile and my girlfriend sold her 6 since she only had 16gb and uses my 6s now so win win.
iPhone 5s

thank the lord I don't use my phone much cause it literally goes from 100% to 1% randomly
I recently switched from iPhone 5C to Samsung galaxy s8. Now, I like the 2, but I prefer having a samsung over an iPhone just because of the battery life that samsung offers. I don't have to charge my phone until the end of the day most times.
I just have an android one by Vodafone it was £75 lol (at time of saying this that's about $100USD)
it's good imo I don't use it much
Bumping. I have Galaxy A30; but I wish Replicant (Android alternative) and PureOS phone were available here. Or I am not sure if I REALLY prefer having a phone; why does it have too much features?
I use a rooted Google Pixel 3 with LineageOS, running whatever free/libre software I can get. I think it's best not to use your phone too often!
Ive went Moto last two phones. They are one of the few brands left that still has sd card slot and they actually allow you to unlock your bootloader from their site. The OEM rom also isnt as bloated with shovelware as samsung.
I've had two phones and they were both Samsung Galaxy. First one was J3, this one's like, A12. I don't remember offhand and I'm too tired to find out right now.
Pages: 1 2