Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Short-term goals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(18th May 2020, 1:21 PM)lalafox Wrote: [ -> ]I know no one cares, but

Update: I did it Big Grin Big Grin 4.0 babayyyy

congrats!
(30th April 2020, 7:42 AM)Ajax-iwnl Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna learn how to commit to ollie-ing onto objects/over gaps properly so I can cruise, then by extension land a heelflip/kickflip moving

So I went to my local park for 6 hours last saturday and my friend who came a couple hours into it helped me visualize how high I was getting them. I got around 2ft +- 2" which, considering I was already like 5 hours done by that time and super worn out, is super good Smile I also got the flick down on a kickflip well enough for the board to flip and land on its wheels (or enough to rotate to a point where i can catch with my back foot)

So reaching the goal in my quote is only a matter of confidence now Smile
(18th May 2020, 3:59 PM)Zelante Wrote: [ -> ]Pass the course with a 3.5 average.

Become fluent with Linux.

Become a better 3D artist.

Actually stop procrastinating.

Stop procrastinating?! Too hard. I just try to do several projects at once and then I procrastinate one project by working on another that isn't as relevant lol.
I definitely posted here before. But, another short-time goal is to feel better mentally. Lately, everything's been going downhill and I just need to get out of my head. Because of this, relationships have decreased and it's hurt my mentality a lot. So, as of right now, I plan on getting my mental health back on track and be able to be myself again.
- Finish the music project I've been working on for 3 years (it's close to being finished I think!)
(lots of smaller goals are associated with this goal)

- Start working out (at least taking walks)

- Start eating more healthy foods

- Find a job I'd enjoy

- Do more to stop feeling sorry/bad for/of myself

- Be more active in the JV2 and PR2 communities

- Eliminate procrastination out of my life style and actually do any of these short term goals
(22nd May 2020, 6:50 PM)Lunanova Wrote: [ -> ]Stop procrastinating?! Too hard. I just try to do several projects at once and then I procrastinate one project by working on another that isn't as relevant lol.
Hey, that's an interesting approach! I might give it a shot and see how that goes.

In hindsight, I do wonder how the last pending assignment can be tackled in a similar manner 🤔
- Getting a new job ASAP during this pandemic (hard, but possible)

- Finishing my undergrad thesis (halfway done)

- Training my english (mainly Speaking)

- Learn further Python (in the works)
Right now I'm learning Spanish so I hope one day I can speak to someone who doesn't know English ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Rolleyes
As of right now I'm trying to save up enough money for an apartment with me and my mans... It'll probably take a few months but we're getting there.
My short term goal is to **** *****es
Moving into my apartment in a month without (hopefully) any troubles.
To finish this quarter of school with all A's
To better my mental health soon... get better medication?

All I got right now!
  • Learning how to do cleans/power cleans with a barbell. Subsequently, doing them with significant enough weight.
  • Deadlift 300lb. (136kg)
A goal is to reach 1k posts on here before the end of the year :')
(12th November 2020, 12:03 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]A goal is to reach 1k posts on here before the end of the year :')

I remember when you were 300 behind me... now you're 300 ahead... they grow up so fast.
my short term goals are to now pass my classes again with As and then get accepted into cardiovascular sonography school (they only accept 20 students each year eek)
My short term goal is to survive the job that I got myself Tongue
Im trying to get 200 posts
Still the same tbh with uni and such lol
and ofc trying to keep entertained during all the lockdown and lack of interaction etc
Pages: 1 2