Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: What phone do you have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have a Samsung S7 Edge.

I've had it since 2016 and it's still good. 
I don't feel as though I need to upgrade but I might anyway in a few months.
iPhone 5S from 2014. The form functionality is the bee’s knees. I replaced the battery recently and it is almost as good as new.
Galaxy A50

It just came out last year and I got it a few months after
It's my first Samsung and I'm liking it heaps
Switched from apple cuz iPhones just kept ****ing up for me
iPhone 8+
Iphone XS max, but I'd never go for an apple pc
iPhone XS Max
iPhone X.
You fools fallling for Apple, for shame
(30th April 2020, 11:47 AM)a7x3 Wrote: [ -> ]You fools fallling for Apple, for shame

Nah, did android and it stinks. Never looked back.
iPhone 7 B)
iPhone SE from 2016. If it ain't broke!

(30th April 2020, 11:47 AM)a7x3 Wrote: [ -> ]You fools fallling for Apple, for shame

I have a samsung galaxy s8
I use whatever phone I get as a hand-me-down Currently it's that iphone with no audio jack. I haven't bought a phone in years
(30th April 2020, 3:50 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]iPhone SE from 2016. If it ain't broke!

[Image: im-like-dropping-hints-that-i-have-an-an...063069.png]
What are people's thought process when buying an Android over an iPhone. You don't have FaceTime, iMessage, your texts are green, your camera is an abomination, and you're never included in any group messages cuz it breaks the whole chat
(30th April 2020, 5:58 PM)thicc Wrote: [ -> ]What are people's thought process when buying an Android over an iPhone. You don't have FaceTime, iMessage, your texts are green, your camera is an abomination, and you're never included in any group messages cuz it breaks the whole chat
from android people I have talked to, they hate Apple, hate ios, hate not being able to customize and at one point it was over the headphone jack. That last point really bothered Samsung because they took down their ads making fun of Apple for removing the port and turning around to doing the same.
iPhone 11 Pro

yall peasants
Vodafone Smart Prime 7 lol
AspectZero 2.032
(30th April 2020, 5:58 PM)thicc Wrote: [ -> ]What are people's thought process when buying an Android over an iPhone. You don't have FaceTime, iMessage, your texts are green, your camera is an abomination, and you're never included in any group messages cuz it breaks the whole chat

Facetime - I just use messenger video chat
iMessage - there are many other functional messaging apps just as good as iMessage
No green texts - my messaging app let's me customize my texts to be any color I want
Camera - my front camera sucks but the back camera is just as good as the iPhone camera (maybe better)
Group messages - I'm in several group chats w iPhone people, idk what were talking about here

I just dont like Apple cuz I see them as scammers by my experience. Having a rule of refusing to fix your phone screen if you've ever had it fixed by someone else and I am almost 100% they make shitty chargers on purpose so you keep coming back to buy more. Also every iPhone I've had has broken in some way and was unfixable or extremely rare to find someone who can fix it.
Pages: 1 2 3