Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Rebirth of pr2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear fellow pr2 users;

As you most definitely know, pr2 is dieing, It needs help. Proof isn't needed, but players are. http://prntscr.com/hn9zcw. There hasn't been a server with more than 30 people on it in forever. We need to get everyone to refer their friends and stimulate players in pr2. I understand his is not an easy task but we can't give up all of a sudden.

Here is a poem I wrote about pr2, hope you enjoy.

Disintegration
A long time ago, Pr2 was born
Players came, as Jiggmin started pr2 by honking his horn
more than 200 players, all having fun.
Deathmatches, Traps, Races were on the run.
Updates weekly, and new interesting content.
Minutes, Hours, Days, Years of people lives, all being spent.

Soon came scammers, hackers, and people just out to troll.
Pr2 was left with an enormous hole.
Time started passing, as players scurried.
Soon all the updates and the fun flurried.

Some players came back, hoping for more fun.
Unfortunately, pr2 had ended and their life had just begun.
The memories will last forever, but the players will not.
Pr2 will always be a memory in life plot.

The nostalgia is real.

I hope you are all crying now. #Deep
To be fair, it's been dying for a few years, now.
I respect your enthusiasm to get this back to the way it was, but as of right now we just need to accept what it is and just play the waiting game. I hear Jiggmin is doing something so that's what I'll be waiting for, the best we can do for now is just sit and stay active on here, 30 players max is better than having none at all. There are too many memories on this game to let it completely die.
(14th December 2017, 1:48 AM)Stunt Wrote: [ -> ]Dear fellow pr2 users;

As you most definitely know, pr2 is dieing, It needs help. Proof isn't needed, but players are. http://prntscr.com/hn9zcw. There hasn't been a server with more than 30 people on it in forever. We need to get everyone to refer their friends and stimulate players in pr2. I understand his is not an easy task but we can't give up all of a sudden.

Here is a poem I wrote about pr2, hope you enjoy.

Disintegration

The nostalgia is real.

I hope you are all crying now. #Deep

Traps are what killed it
I hope you guys realize that I have accepted pr2 is dieing, Even if we try we won't stop it. I was just bored and decided to write a poem lol
(14th December 2017, 6:12 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: [ -> ]Traps are what killed it
excuse me
(15th December 2017, 7:11 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]excuse me

It's true
Best option is to get the game on the front page of Kongregate somehow, PR2 started dying when it was taken off but I don't know if theres a way to get it back up there.
(15th December 2017, 8:27 PM)Nova Wrote: [ -> ]Best option is to get the game on the front page of Kongregate somehow, PR2 started dying when it was taken off but I don't know if theres a way to get it back up there.
Already tried, the game is missing some features with the badges so Kong won't feature it, and we've already told Jiggmin about it.
(15th December 2017, 9:27 PM)Eternal Wrote: [ -> ]Already tried, the game is missing some features with the badges so Kong won't feature it, and we've already told Jiggmin about it.

I think the code that prohibits guests from getting Kong achievements is in the ActionScript. Jiggy has said on numerous occasions that he's lost the code to PR2; However, I could try deobfuscating and decompiling the code to see if I can find what's causing it.
[Image: 6gvvhl.png]

Just thought i should let you know, Pr2 is on the home page of kongregate. So that plan is not going to work. The game is nearly 10 years old, name another flash game that is 10 years old and still very active. The sun has set on Pr2, everyone has exhausted every aspect of the game. Pr2 died when, Pr3 came out and it was terrible, when Jiggmin sold out and put Pr3 only on Sparkworks and when he gave up on Pr3. Only thing i can see help resurge the Pr2 population is if jiggmin makes a good game but he hasnt made a good game in 10 years.
(16th December 2017, 11:08 AM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6gvvhl.png]

Just thought i should let you know, Pr2 is on the home page of kongregate. So that plan is not going to work. The game is nearly 10 years old, name another flash game that is 10 years old and still very active. The sun has set on Pr2, everyone has exhausted every aspect of the game. Pr2 died when, Pr3 came out and it was terrible, when Jiggmin sold out and put Pr3 only on Sparkworks and when he gave up on Pr3. Only thing i can see help resurge the Pr2 population is if jiggmin makes a good game but he hasnt made a good game in 10 years.

I remember when "PR3" was supposed to come out, "very soon," back in, like, I don't even remember. Back in '10, or something. The graphics were, well. I don't even know how to describe it. They were kinda better, but, at the same time, they were still even worse, I just can't explain it.
It will b back, have faith xD
(14th December 2017, 1:48 AM)Stunt Wrote: [ -> ]
Disintegration

The nostalgia is real.

Beautiful.
(20th December 2017, 7:02 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful.
Glad someone appreciates my waste of time
(26th December 2017, 11:59 PM)Stunt Wrote: [ -> ]Glad someone appreciates my waste of time

*Masterpiece. Don't be so harsh on yourself. Smile
I think we could get more players to pr2, if the game was on Steam. If i saw pr2 was on steam, i would came back.
(14th December 2017, 11:46 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]Multiplayer games die eventually, it's just a fact of life and you gotta accept it

Yes, but none really "die" They're just very inactive.

(14th December 2017, 6:12 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: [ -> ]Traps are what killed it

How? Most people that play PR2 trap. Even if they're not the best. Trappers have kept it alive to be quiet honest with you.

(15th December 2017, 8:27 PM)Nova Wrote: [ -> ]Best option is to get the game on the front page of Kongregate somehow, PR2 started dying when it was taken off but I don't know if theres a way to get it back up there.

Apparently so it is?

(16th December 2017, 11:08 AM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6gvvhl.png]

Is this really true it is on the front page??

(27th December 2017, 5:23 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: [ -> ]I think we could get more players to pr2, if the game was on Steam. If i saw pr2 was on steam, i would came back.

Even possible?
(27th December 2017, 9:11 AM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but none really "die" They're just very inactive.

How? Most people that play PR2 trap. Even if they're not the best. Trappers have kept it alive to be quiet honest with you.

Apparently so it is?

Is this really true it is on the front page??

Even possible?
I think yes, because: I'm a friend of one that made The Game Kuboom. he have told me before, that you just need to pay steam 100 euro or something. I'm not sure how to and if its even is real. but it could be right. But it is jiggmin that needed to make a deal with steam i think.
(27th December 2017, 9:11 AM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Is this really true it is on the front page??

I believe it is!
Pages: 1 2