Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: A clever way to find your join date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go to PR2 on Kongregate and check the date you obtained the Newbieland Conqueror Badge (under "Achievements" to the right of the game. This isn't always accurate (it's 10 days off for me), but it's worth investigating if you've been wanting to learn when you joined PR2 give or take a few days.
much smart
Unfortunately I played on Newgrounds.

I did leave a review for PR2 complaining that Hat Factory was "too hard" in May of 2008 (and my user ID is around 92,000,) so there is that.
I made my kong acc later, I got the badge on the 1st day I joined kong
(also my earliest level was last updated before I even joined)

But Kong told me it took 10 months to get prop hat lol
pays to be a non-AoH pleb
Thanks for the tip! That is really fun to see.
"You acquired this badge on Jul. 11, 2008"
I earned that badge on September 2nd, 2008, but I definitely registered before that. My oldest level was published August 30th, 2008. This kongregate account says I earned a badge on the original Platform Racing on August 28th, 2008. I'm pretty sure I found PR2 first though, but just didn't beat Newbieland 2 quick enough to get the badge. Either way, I most likely joined some time in late August 2008. Too bad I chose gay16 for my first username. 11 year old me thought that username was hilarious.

I have a Kongregate account that predates the second one, but it's permabanned. :/ I could've probably gotten an exact date of a PR2 signup if past me wasn't so stupid. Unless there's some way to look up the join date for gay16 that doesn't result in "Age of Heroes".
(25th June 2020, 6:45 PM)Mystery Wrote: [ -> ]I earned that badge on September 2nd, 2008, but I definitely registered before that. My oldest level was published August 30th, 2008. This kongregate account says I earned a badge on the original Platform Racing on August 28th, 2008. I'm pretty sure I found PR2 first though, but just didn't beat Newbieland 2 quick enough to get the badge. Either way, I most likely joined some time in late August 2008. Too bad I chose gay16 for my first username. 11 year old me thought that username was hilarious.

I have a Kongregate account that predates the second one, but it's permabanned. :/ I could've probably gotten an exact date of a PR2 signup if past me wasn't so stupid. Unless there's some way to look up the join date for gay16 that doesn't result in "Age of Heroes".

can you view the badge and date on that acc without logging in?
(25th June 2020, 8:10 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]can you view the badge and date on that acc without logging in?

No, I can't view anything on a banned profile.

[Image: UgsdQgI.png]

My only hope would be the Wayback Machine. Through the Wayback Machine, I see that Kong account was made August 9th, 2008, and I earned the Easy badge on Platform Racing on August 12th, 2008.
Too bad I used jiggmin.com back in the day huh. I may have used Kongregate at some point, but young me could have never been arsed to make an account. Dec 25 2011 doesn't seem even the slightest bit accurate lmfao, pretty sure I initially joined like a month or a couple after the game's release after I heard there was a PR2 in the original PR1 game chat.