Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: hi i'm new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i just saw the new jiggmin game being announced which was mildly interesting. so how are things going here? is this forum alive?
More alive than AF imo lol
But yeah this is a good place for PR2 suggestions and discussion also so this along with discord has a good community still
Much more alive than AF and less threads about dysfunctional parents
(9th May 2020, 11:40 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]Much more alive than AF and less threads about dysfunctional parents

oof
Welcome back.
Heya Proc!
Bubble Racing is more so a little experimental demo at this point in time rather than any full-fledged game. It's being made for Jiggers to get more used to GoDot, the platform he wishes to use for PRF.
And yes, I'd actually say this forum is alive! A little more than Acid Forums anyways lol
welcome back :)
(9th May 2020, 11:40 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: [ -> ]Much more alive than AF and less threads about dysfunctional parents
are there any Japanese people here wanting to kill everybody?
Hey @ProClifo! So nice to have a JV legend back. Smile
(9th May 2020, 8:01 PM)ProClifo Wrote: [ -> ]are there any Japanese people here wanting to kill everybody?

there is no trace of you know who here you are safe
HOWDY

Welcome back?
(9th May 2020, 8:01 PM)ProClifo Wrote: [ -> ]are there any Japanese people here wanting to kill everybody?

Not yet

And don't bully 960KLO he's a good boy
haha hello pooclifo
hi noob
ayeo Proclifo!