Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Hello Gamers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i was discussing favorite video game music with friends and had the pr2 menu/lobby theme in my personal top 10. that made me want to check out pr2, leading me here. i doubt i'll be coming back since i'm not gonna recognize many people, but it's nice to see everything for the memories. shout out to any active members and staff for the continued support!

EDIT: regarding the "i doubt i'll be coming back" - initially i figured i was just gonna stay for this thread alone. i was wrong and i'm liking what i'm seeing. lately i've just been playing some steam games, as a completionist/perfectionist they help me pass a lot of time. i'm not really one for socializing, which might be hard to believe with my long posts, since i like my alone time and would rather be occupied with something. admittedly i'm also not a forum type of person and traditionally more of a lurker. with that said i won't be very active, but i'm glad to be back! Smile
Welcome to JV2! Smile I remember your username
Hiii Forseti! I remember you. Tongue

You probably know me from another account from when I was younger.
were you that guy who pruned JV the first time?
yo I swear I remember that name... welcome :)
(17th May 2020, 11:13 AM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]Hiii Forseti! I remember you. Tongue

You probably know me from another account from when I was younger.

if you mean Karlene, that does sound familiar! i'm glad to hear someone remembers Smile

(17th May 2020, 11:17 AM)ClassyElephant Wrote: [ -> ]were you that guy who pruned JV the first time?

yeah

to be completely honest i was barely 12 at the time and surrounding myself with negative influences on the internet. i got demodded for account sharing on PR2 by the Super Moderators, three users who were admins on PR2 but moderators on the forums/JV. i told my group of online friends (basically edgy JV outcasts) right after it happened and a couple of them said i should troll the forums before jiggmin got on to demod me, since he was the only forum admin.

believe it or not the person who told me to prune the forums was a moderator who was in that group lol, i wouldn't have known it existed or what it even meant if he didn't mention it
(17th May 2020, 12:06 PM)Forseti Wrote: [ -> ]if you mean Karlene, that does sound familiar! i'm glad to hear someone remembers Smile

I went by Vap (Vaporeon) on Xat and Jiggmin when I was around 9-11 years old, and then changed it to Karlene. I'm pretty sure we used to talk on Xat. Tongue
(17th May 2020, 12:08 PM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]I went by Vap (Vaporeon) on Xat and Jiggmin when I was around 9-11 years old, and then changed it to Karlene. I'm pretty sure we used to talk on Xat. Tongue

wait wtf? now i remember! good to see you still around!

what xat chats were you a part of though?
(17th May 2020, 12:12 PM)Forseti Wrote: [ -> ]wait wtf? now i remember! good to see you still around!

what xat chats were you a part of though?

SavsAwesomeClub I'm pretty sure we met on Tongue
(17th May 2020, 12:13 PM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]SavsAwesomeClub I'm pretty sure we met on Tongue

okay then yeah you're a Certified Boomer, that's the exact chatroom i was talking about in my previous post lmao
(17th May 2020, 12:15 PM)Forseti Wrote: [ -> ]okay then yeah you're a Certified Boomer, that's the exact chatroom i was talking about in my previous post lmao

It's really nice to see you around now, never forgot about you. Tongue

Hope we can catch up sometime ^^
Forseti! So cool to see you back. Not sure if you remember me-- I joined PR2 in early 2010 and JV the last few days of 2010. I definitely remember you though! Always nice to see an old face. Smile
Duuude it's been long, good to see you again
(17th May 2020, 2:28 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Forseti! So cool to see you back. Not sure if you remember me-- I joined PR2 in early 2010 and JV the last few days of 2010. I definitely remember you though! Always nice to see an old face. Smile

thanks bls! were you a part of acid chat? it's a bit of a blur from so many different names back in the days that it's hard to recall. sorry about that man, i'm sure i'd remember if i looked into it. you're still an OG for being from 2010 and i appreciate your help keeping this place alive!

(17th May 2020, 2:47 PM)a7x3 Wrote: [ -> ]Duuude it's been long, good to see you again

yo! remember those acid chat days? there were tons of funny moments, good times playing the game as well as temp modding, no drama (for me at least).... i have nothing but fond memories of that time period of JV and PR2. it's good to see you around still, congrats on getting mod after all these years Smile
(17th May 2020, 3:42 PM)Forseti Wrote: [ -> ]yo! remember those acid chat days? there were tons of funny moments, good times playing the game as well as temp modding, no drama (for me at least).... i have nothing but fond memories of that time period of JV and PR2. it's good to see you around still, congrats on getting mod after all these years Smile

I do remember those times, always will. Can't believe it's already been this long 😂
Damn it's good to see you it's been a long time idk if you remember me from back in the day
Hey good to see another OG back! Don't know if you remember me, I believe we only ever chatted a handful of times in I believe 2009 shortly after you became mod on iAeg and I think we might've played To War together once or twice, my username back then would've been =..= but I'm now mostly known as Ramen Noodles or Zulu
(17th May 2020, 3:53 PM)a7x3 Wrote: [ -> ]I do remember those times, always will. Can't believe it's already been this long 😂

that's what i'm saying dude, i joined almost exactly 12 years ago... it's crazy

(17th May 2020, 4:27 PM)thicc Wrote: [ -> ]Damn it's good to see you it's been a long time idk if you remember me from back in the day

thanks man! the name is kind of familiar but i think i'm just remembering a mod from a couple years ago, he had the name Devin or DaBombs or something like that but maybe i'm just mixing up the D (pause)

(17th May 2020, 5:40 PM)David Wrote: [ -> ]Hey good to see another OG back! Don't know if you remember me, I believe we only ever chatted a handful of times in I believe 2009 shortly after you became mod on iAeg and I think we might've played To War together once or twice, my username back then would've been =..= but I'm now mostly known as Ramen Noodles or Zulu

thanks, and yeah i remember! your name is familiar and it's super cool to me that i can remember a player especially from that level. to war was a CLASSIC and i remember you being pretty good at it. you put up a great fight every time i saw you which i think was pretty often, not just once or twice. i could be wrong tho. nice cloud avatar too!
iAeg!
(17th May 2020, 8:09 PM)Forseti Wrote: [ -> ]thanks man! the name is kind of familiar but i think i'm just remembering a mod from a couple years ago, he had the name Devin or DaBombs or something like that but maybe i'm just mixing up the D (pause)

That would be Dangevin aka DaBombs, you were responding to this Dev52 noob though.
I kinda joined the JV stuff late in 2012 buuuuut I was around in 2008 for the good old days when Hat Factory was hard and rank 15 was an achievement.
Pages: 1 2 3