Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Autosaving PR2 levels locally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Caching unsaved levels will hopefully prevent any future loss of work. It's super frustrating when someone puts all their time and effort onto a level, just for it to get lost by a crash or another unexpected event. Speaking of which, PR3 already does that and I'm looking forward to seeing this on PR2 as well. c:
wouldn't that have to require the LE to be on an online server? im fine with LE being offline as i keep a tab open with LE just incase my internet goes down, so i can make maps but cannot save the work until i have internet
(19th May 2020, 1:22 AM)Addy Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't that have to require the LE to be on an online server? im fine with LE being offline as i keep a tab open with LE just incase my internet goes down, so i can make maps but cannot save the work until i have internet

Not at all. Your unsaved level would be automatically stored on your computer and would be accessible again the next time you visit LE.