Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PLAY GTA WITH BEN AND I!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

If you have GTA V on PC, come play it with Ben and I!

Drop your Rockstar Games name below and I'll invite you to our crew: Jiggmins Village (JIGG) (They wouldn't let me put an apostrophe)

All I ask is that you don't mod. I'd love for everyone who plays here to join the crew!! One of these days we might do a GTA stream, who knows?

My name on Rockstar Games is "THEMIGBACK98", so if you get a request from me, please accept it!

<3, 
OMG m  OMG u  OMG s  OMG t  OMG a  OMG n  OMG g  OMG m  OMG a  OMG n  OMG
Now this is epic.

My social club name is Stxtics_
(19th May 2020, 11:02 AM)Stxtics Wrote: [ -> ]Now this is epic.

My social club name is Stxtics_

I accepted your friend request but I think instead of accepting your crew join request, I re-invited you! Just accept that  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Can’t seem to even get it to run, it just stuck on social club logging in
Do it on PS4 and you got a deal
i would but i have a le billion mods and ive not gotten around to reinstalling the game cause im too lazy to search for them (didnt do a mod file. f)
(19th May 2020, 12:28 PM)LCPD Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t seem to even get it to run, it just stuck on social club logging in
hmmmm... do you know your username for GTA Online? I can add you that way

a7x3 Wrote: Wrote:Do it on PS4 and you got a deal
It really sucks there's no crossplay on GTA  [Image: mad.gif]
Add me Dev522 definitely down to play whenever
My Social's Zelxnte

Would love to hop on with you peeps sometime

(Also, GTA V is still free until tomorrow via the Epic Games store, so claim it while you can!)
(20th May 2020, 8:53 AM)Zelante Wrote: [ -> ]My Social's Zelxnte

Would love to hop on with you peeps sometime

(Also, GTA V is still free until tomorrow via the Epic Games store, so claim it while you can!)

I gotchu with the friend req, also sent you and @"thicc" crew invites