Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Free on Epic Game Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.cnet.com/news/this-week-epic...zation-vi/

Need I say more? This will be free until 28 May. Honestly, GTA V did not pique my interest (not that I do not want it, but I would barely be able to play it and all I have is a laptop/trackpad/wanting it on console), but this will definitely make me sign-up for the Epic Game Store.
I've recently bought Civ 6, the only Civ game I have! I'm pretty big on tactical and strategy games so I'm not sure why I haven't explored this series sooner  Confused  Anywho it's fun if anyone wants to try doing a game together that would be fun, maybe something short-ish?

Also does anyone say "Just one more turn... Just like 5 turns" when playing and then you spend 8 hours saying that?!
(24th May 2020, 1:35 AM)Lunanova Wrote: [ -> ]Also does anyone say "Just one more turn... Just like 5 turns" when playing and then you spend 8 hours saying that?!
I did this all the time with Civ V
(24th May 2020, 1:35 AM)Lunanova Wrote: [ -> ]I've recently bought Civ 6, the only Civ game I have! I'm pretty big on tactical and strategy games so I'm not sure why I haven't explored this series sooner  Confused  Anywho it's fun if anyone wants to try doing a game together that would be fun, maybe something short-ish?

Also does anyone say "Just one more turn... Just like 5 turns" when playing and then you spend 8 hours saying that?!
Welcome to a Sid Meier game. Last night, I was playing Civ 3 and tried to finish ~11:00 P.M. (local time)... I finished playing 1:30 A.M. 

If you want to get more into the series, Civ 3 is about $4.00 (USD) on Steam and usually goes down to $1.24 when there is a sale. The first two game series are free online under abandonware (wherever you stand on that) or on ROMs on webpages (e.g. Internet Archive). Supposedly they play different than 5 and 6 because the gameplay was kind of revamped with 5 (hex, de-stack, etc.). 

I am definitely down to play. Let me get a game in, so I can learn the system.