Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: YOOO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is this?! How did I not know there was this forum for like 3 years. Wow. Eek

Well hello all! I am excited to be here, I love just looking around and seeing usernames that I remember. IDK about y'all but my most prevalent online days were when I was struggling the most socially during school and I appreciate the company and friendships we had here. 

Feel free to say hello! Maybe we could connect over the games I've been playing recently: Overwatch, Minecraft, Borderlands. Or Steam in general.

Can't wait to put on my lovely wig again...
Hey @Lunanova! So cool to see you!! Big Grin
woah hey luna!! Welcome back!! It's good to see you, I remember you!! Big Grin
Hey Lunanova! I definitely remember you, it's good to see you back!
Still have you on my Steam friends list, lol. Welcome back aboard!
Prismatic is one of my favorite PR2 songs, too.
Hey it's Jiggmin's wife !
Although that's kind of outdated now... RIP

Cool to see you back around, at least people will stop asking me if I am you lol
Howdy! Nice to have you back! Things have changed since your last visit, so if you have any questions regarding the recent changes do not hesitate to leave a message here!
(22nd May 2020, 2:35 PM)Northadox Wrote: [ -> ]Still have you on my Steam friends list, lol. Welcome back aboard!
Prismatic is one of my favorite PR2 songs, too.

Aww thanks! I've written a million more songs since then... I should try to get another on PR2 or PR3 or smth.  Big Grin
Oh my goodness, never thought to see you here. Welcome back!
(22nd May 2020, 3:07 PM)Antonhs Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy! Nice to have you back! Things have changed since your last visit, so if you have any questions regarding the recent changes do not hesitate to leave a message here!

Honestly, yeah! How 2 integrate back with community... I know there's like Things of the Month and game testing maybe? Just wanna get involved!
Welcome back! Big Grin
definitely know that name. welcome!
(22nd May 2020, 3:08 PM)Lunanova Wrote: [ -> ]Aww thanks! I've written a million more songs since then... I should try to get another on PR2 or PR3 or smth.  Big Grin

I'd love to hear some! There's a PR2 Suggestions section where you can post your creations. Smile

(24th May 2020, 1:27 AM)Lunanova Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, yeah! How 2 integrate back with community... I know there's like Things of the Month and game testing maybe? Just wanna get involved!

I'll mark your interest in beta testing and LYK if anything pops up. You can participate in contests and of course hang out on PR2! There are some updates coming down the line, so it's exciting stuff!
Jeeez, heya Luna :O
Quick nostalgic trip, I had you on my friends list on the original JV xddd

https://i.imgur.com/blmeVbB.png

Danggg we go way back 😎